Threezero The X-Files Agent Dana Scully

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did they photoshop the Mulder figure in?
he looks gigantic next to her

That's the first thing I thought when I looked at those images. They definitely look like photoshopped composite images to me. Which is why I'm not panicking about the scale discrepencies right now, I'll wait until I see clear photos of the two figures physically standing side by side, then judge from there.

Also keeping in mind that Gillian Anderson is only somewhere around 5'2 to 5'3", and David Duchovny is a smidge over 6' tall, so there's a fairly big actual height discrepency to begin with.

its a sad state of affairs when Barbie releases from 10 years ago completely destroy this in terms of quality of accessories, and thats aside from the obvious terrible sculpts. Time for this company to pack it in, they do on every new release anyway.

Looks pretty terrible I have to say. For starters Gillian Anderson is 5'2", this figure should be around 26cm tall, maybe 26.5cm with the heels, but 28cm? Far too tall.

The body is overall too slim to be Scully, she was always a little more built and the face lacks a lot of skin detail.

I think this is a poor effort from Threezero. These characters deserve a much better representation than this. The Walt and Jesse BB figures were a lot better than these.

So glad they didn't end up making Matrix figures.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'd be more comfortable buying these if they were in the one fifty range. I have enough points to knock one of these down to half but I'm not sure they're best spent on threezero.

Ok I have to gripe about one huge omission with her accessories...where in the hell is her cross necklace? I mean that was a huge part of the show, her faith vs Mulder's beliefs.

I don’t buy that. A cheap faux-gold metal chain with a newly-sculpte vac-metal gold-colored plastic cross would pretty much satisfy everyone.

Ok I have to gripe about one huge omission with her accessories...where in the hell is her cross necklace? I mean that was a huge part of the show, her faith vs Mulder's beliefs.

You never saw it unless she took it out of her top anyway really.

You never saw it unless she took it out of her top anyway really.

I totally disagree, it was pretty prevalent part of her character as Underworld said, meaning weather you can see it or not it's a much needed accessory for the character.

but more importantly it was visible a lot. She wore a lot of open collar tops where you could clearly see it. and many times she had it clearly visible on the outside of her clothing as well

Revelations+5.png

Their photoshop skill is laughable, except I’m not laughing [emoji58]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess is they couldn’t come up with a metal in proper scale and didn’t want it to look oversized.

I totally disagree, it was pretty prevalent part of her character as Underworld said, meaning weather you can see it or not it's a much needed accessory for the character.

but more importantly it was visible a lot. She wore a lot of open collar tops where you could clearly see it. and many times she had it clearly visible on the outside of her clothing as well

Revelations+5.png

Yup exactly.

Back