Threezero: Rambo III: John Rambo 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Un freaking believable, you guys prefer the other figure? Come on, that one looks nothing like Sly, and even if it did to you, he looks nothing like Rambo anyways because they got rid of his trademark style. So what's left, old Sly (or a stunt man), wearing casual clothing with a new knife and a bow to remind you of the old films.

If anything, this Rambo 3 figure is as cartoony as the LB figure, but this one at least looks like a cosplayer wearing the right outfit and image that best represents the character.

Personally, I don't dislike the sculpt. The hair, they could change the top a bit, and the rubber arms I hate because of the material. And yes, this is totally a case of "this is the best 1/6available at the moment", so the lack of options, reasonable price and descent quality and accessories makes it an instant PO because we might not get another 1/6 Rambo, ever. At least not from a above average company. Unless HT and BW do it, but with 20 Marvel movies and shows in the next 4 years, plus DC films and SW, I don't see HT making a Rambo any time soon. BW could surprise us, since they like to make random ****, but again, that could be a year from now or 10 years. I sure don't want Sideshow to get the license. Don't sleep on this figure.

I really think it’s a decent figure when you take into account the price and the fact that it’s a pretty loaded package. Could the sculpt be a bit better? Sure, but it’s not as though it’s unrecognizable or awful. People who believe that the other Rambo coming out is better are crazy. That sculpt hardly looks like Stallone to me, and the figure isn’t nearly as appealing.

Un freaking believable, you guys prefer the other figure? Come on, that one looks nothing like Sly, and even if it did to you, he looks nothing like Rambo anyways because they got rid of his trademark style. So what's left, old Sly (or a stunt man), wearing casual clothing with a new knife and a bow to remind you of the old films..

Let me ask you this....Is a 70+ year old aged man working on a farm of horses,running around half naked, having long hair and a head band being realistic for him at this point?

He still had his weapons, his bow and his "new" Knife in Last Blood.

Secondly, the 1/6 Last blood is actually very good considering they nailed his botox plastic surgery face

This Rambo 3 one isn't a bad likeness,but it's the 80's rock band high hair and rubber arms that ruin it for me.

Let me ask you this....Is a 70+ year old aged man working on a farm of horses,running around half naked, having long hair and a head band being realistic for him at this point?

He wasn't shirtless in part 4. I don't think long hair and a headband during the final battle would have looked out of place, especially after his forehead was cut in Mexico.

So I figured out why 3zero gave the figure the wrong belt buckle. After looking at photos from the film, it seems that the black "web style" belt buckle lost the black paint all around the edges leaving the center black, and making it look like a non military "web style" solid black metal buckle.

ihEc5jX.jpg

FEMPbLh.jpg

Is there a way to let them know?

The oddly out of proportion body is so weird. Even considering it's Threezero how did they think it looked acceptable? The arms are too long, and torso and legs are too short.

Would of preferred a First Blood version tbh. M65 jacket, with clean sculpt, knife etc. Plus additional battle damage sculpt and the poncho thing Rambo wears in the second half of the movie, along with the big ass gun he uses to shoot up the town.

Last edited:
I remember the Enterbay having some odd proportions of its own, specifically a small head and large hands. Curious to see what this one looks like with different pants, or at least with them hiked down.

Likeness-wise, it feels like more of a caricature, but not in a cartoony way. There are enough Stallone/Rambo elements and they've been exaggerated to make up for the ones that are missing. Reads like the character it's supposed to.

The final product may be another story.

I’m really on the fence with this one. I have a better custom and I own haoyu toys version which looks better too. Yet, I like threezero’s weathering and that it’s the first licensed Rambo in a long time.

I wonder if the third film is the easiest to license from. Seems like a lot of merchandise comes from it compared with the other films.

Back