ThreeZero RAMBO: First Blood Part II - 1/6th scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Van_Damme

Freaked Out
Reaction score
https://www.threezerohk.com/product/rambo-first-blood-part-ii-1-6-john-rambo/
1691545729885.png

1691545745073.png
1691546740090.png

1691546778508.png

Last edited:
Another great Rambo figure from Threezero. Might have to dirty him up a bit to resemble the second half of the film so that he looks different enough from the Rambo III version

Face does actually look a bit different. I don't know if it's a new sculpt or just a different paint app making him look a bit younger. Unfortunately they're still using that massive Rambo III body. It stuck out like a sore thumb on the First Blood figure and still doesn't quite look right here.

Still, I don't have a Rambo so this will likely fill that hole.

I can never decide between man-on-the-run John J. Rambo from First Blood... or the more super-hero agent Rambo from Part II, the one most people think of when they hear "Rambo".

Yeah, I kind of dig this one as well. Threezero's Rambo figures have been a pretty good value thus far.

Have the other two so I'll likely buy this. To differentiate it more from Rambo III though I think one of them will have to wear the black shirt. Someone said he didn't wear the black shirt and the red bandana at the same time in Rambo II so maybe I'll have to change up my Rambo III, I've had him topless since I got him.

Back