Threezero: Stranger Things - Eddie Munson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

Credits will do fine
CF Supporter
Reaction score
That likeness needs a serious overhaul.
FB_IMG_1711393411301.jpg

【Calling all Stranger Things enthusiasts!】

Introducing the long-awaited prototype of the 1/6 Eddie Munson (Season 4) figure, exclusively showcased at GROUNDZERO: a threezero pop-up store.

Be among the first to witness this extraordinary collectible as it makes its debut, perfectly capturing the essence of Eddie Munson through its lifelike sculpt and meticulous attention to detail. Don't miss this unique opportunity to experience the prototype unveiling of this remarkable figure at GROUNDZERO!

Putting aside the fact that he looks like an old man, why did they do him before Max or Steve?

That’s not a good representation by threezero. They are wise to retool it (hopefully). Looks more like a 1/9 scale portrait from a black series hasbro figure. I have both of the Hound Sandor Clegane and threezero is capable of much better

Yeah, hopefully they revise the sculpt. Glad we're getting the character though. Now, why can't we get Scoopy Steve?! :lol

Putting aside the fact that he looks like an old man, why did they do him before Max or Steve?

He's a really popular character, plus the D&D tie in. He's probably the most popular character introduced after the first season I would guess.

I don't think the sculpt is as bad as others think, but the shell hair isn't helping out. I think the head should be slightly larger or hair slightly smaller.

He's a really popular character, plus the D&D tie in. He's probably the most popular character introduced after the first season I would guess.

I don't think the sculpt is as bad as others think, but the shell hair isn't helping out. I think the head should be slightly larger or hair slightly smaller.
I know he's popular (I loved him) but Steve is REALLY popular and has been in all 4 seasons, so I figured he would come first

Back