Threezero - Stranger Things: Vecna 1/6 scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

Credits will do fine
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Happy Halloween! Your suffering is almost at an end.

#threezero #Netflix #StrangerThings #Vecna #SiXTH #onesixth #actionfigures #collectibles #toys
FB_IMG_1698736920099.jpg

Is ThreeZero going to release updated figures of the kids from later seasons?

One problem with Vecna is the rest of the kid figures no longer match up with the older ThreeZero figures.

The kids have a grown up so much since Season 1.

Also, ThreeZero need to give us a Max (Sadie Sink) figure.

Stranger Things​

1/6 Vecna (Season 4)​

Next in the line of threezero’s collectible figure collection of the hit Netflix series, Stranger Things, comes 1/6 Vecna (Season 4), who takes center stage as the main villain from the fourth season!

Standing at approximately 12.5” (32cm) tall, 1/6 Vecna (Season 4) features a fully-articulated 1/6 original body with approximately 36 points of articulation. This collectible figure showcases highly precise sculpted details and weathering effects, effectively capturing the powerful and menacing presence of Vecna. The humanoid monster is brought to life with protruded roots and vines crawling all over its pale-colored flesh, adding to its eerie and otherworldly nature. Its lifelike head sculpt features horrifying eyes with an unnerving stare, intensifying the unsettling atmosphere.

The figure includes five interchangeable hands. Alongside the normal hand shapes, it also features two unique hand shapes where Vecna’s fingers are exceptionally long, extending from large and distorted hands, as if reaching towards his victims.

STRANGER THINGS ™/© Netflix. Used with permission.

※ Item available Worldwide – excluding Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Russia, South Sudan and Syria.

Estimated Shipment: 2nd Quarter 2024

v1.jpg
v2.jpg
v3.jpg
v4.jpg
v5.jpg
v6.jpg
v7.jpg
v8.jpg
v9.jpg
v10.jpg
v11.jpg
v12.jpg
v13.jpg
v14.jpg
v15.jpg
v16.jpg
v17.jpg
v18.jpg
v19.jpg
v22.jpg
v23.jpg
v24.jpg
v25.jpg
v26.jpg
v27.jpg
v28.jpg

I don't have any of the others but I might just get a this! Really liked the character of Vecna and season 4. Anyone know the pricing for this?

Demogorgon is selling for $250 so I'm guessing Vecna will be less - $225 or less?

ThreeZero usually has some of the more affordable prices on the market for licensed figures.

Screw that not at that price that's almost the price of an inart figure....oh and it doesn't even come with a stand!

It's $250 from threezero.

Threezero don't include shipping in their price.

Nevertheless it's expensive for what it is, and I wish Threezero would add stands with all their figures.

I'm only interested in the human characters though. The rubber skinned monsters don't do anything for me.

This is a design that was not made to be seen outside of the colour grading and lighting conditions of the show. Looks awful is just plain old regular lighting.

Back