Threezero: Rambo III: John Rambo 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zfJoofo.jpg
J5RdQay.jpg
IugJjNS.jpg
rcPD0Yn.jpg

I think this looks pretty good for the price point honestly. The hair is the biggest drawback. The figure is pretty loaded with accessories though. Might grab this at some point. Not my favorite film in the franchise, but Rambo/Stallone was probably at his peak for the third film at least in terms of how he looked.

Not bad..hate the arms still

I'd like to see all the films get made from Threezero if they plan to do them

Well, in the photo his hair is behind his trap muscles. The hair on the figure is covering the traps.

I just noticed that the belt buckle is also wrong. :lol You'd think such a "simple" costume would be easy to recreate in 1/6 scale.

Pants will need some futzing (and I am bummed about the belt buckle), but not a bad set overall. Provided the final product looks as good and doesn't deteriorate, of course.

Yeah this looks odd. As Maulfan said, weird proportions. He looks like a midget. :lol

I think the high riding oversized pants and oversized boots are throwing everything else off, proportions wise. Although the body may be too short, as well, but that's hard to tell without having it in hand and undressing it first.

Still, if the rest turns out well I might pick one up as a project piece, but definitely a wait and see piece for me at the moment.

I hear Threezero never quite matches their prototypes, so expect the final product to look off or lesser looking quality

Not sure this is worth $200

30_Rambo.jpg

Elevate the head higher on the shoulders and raise the upper torso a little more and the proportions look a lot better.

I see 2 flaws on this figure, hair doesn't quite match Stallone and proportions look awkward, regardless of Stallone, they look a bit odd for any human. Face looks good, accessories are amazing. Belt may not be spot on but that can be looked past if the other things were done right.

I think the biggest issue are the pants. They are too big, bulky, and on the promo pics, sitting too high. If they were a little bit more fitted, and sitting lower on the waist, it would solve some of the proportion issues.
Looks decent, but I'm waiting for FB2 version. Like posted above, would go great with John Matrix.

Back