Threezero - District 9 - Prawn and Mech Prawn Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will the exosuit have any articulation? Those figures look beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So happy we're getting these figures! Especially with Threezero's track record in positive they'll be great.

Why not both? Johnson and his son and then cans of cat food. :)

Cause Batman v Superman and Civil War happened and I'll need to save some cash to survive it. :lol
But I'm definitely in for the set, it always depends on final price.

So how long does it usually take ThreeZero to get a prototype like this into pre order phase?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it was a jab to keep johnson's son a regular release and not an exclusive. XD

haha yeah I know. I hope this comes out as a regular release, put both father and son as well as cat food in one whole package.

Lately, the last few preorders didnt have any exclusive releases, so hopefully they do this more often. The occasional exclusive is fine, but not with every single release. example Jamie, Rick and Guts didnt have any exclusive.

Safe to say he'll be included but will probably be the exclusive.

10259133_1258965500795942_61103250711894555_o.jpg

Last edited:
Like everyone else here, very excited for the release. Such an underrated franchise. What are we thinking price wise? I've never bought from Threezero before. If Christopher is under $220 i'd be happy. If that mech suit articulates, how much $$$ are we thinking?

Oh man, I want that fookin Prawn!! :rotfl :rotfl
So if they do a Christopher and son, then Wikis should be next. :lecture

Back