Threezero - District 9 - Prawn and Mech Prawn Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are already two years without news.

Good to see you here brother, i sent you PM about that head of Batman you sent me by mistake and i found yesterday :(

Yeah, but now the prototype seems more advanced.
I hope they can put some cloths on him and make Christopher Johnson, instead of a random alien.

Just sent you a PM, Doug. :)

Yeah, but now the prototype seems more advanced.
I hope they can put some cloths on him and make Christopher Johnson, instead of a random alien.
[...]

With 3A, the Christopher*version might end up being their exclusive.

There is no doubt the prawn will be Christopher - in clothes. Who else? Very few would buy a random prawn... So no need to be afraid there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow...

12321166_1244753045538832_5192282467305725237_n.jpg

12363109_1244753088872161_2692006841851758305_o.jpg

when does the preorder begin? Gonna get me a prawn, I hope the mech costs less than those transformers.

They sure can make figures from this, but not from Walking Dead. I pretty much hate this company right now.

They put more effort into this line in a few months, than into Walking Dead over a few years. I seriously don't under stand them at all.

This looks great at least. Wonder if they little shack is included to. I liked the movie, not big enough fan to buy figures from it though, no matter how good they look.

They put more effort into this line in a few months, than into Walking Dead over a few years. I seriously don't under stand them at all.

This looks great at least. Wonder if they little shack is included to. I liked the movie, not big enough fan to buy figures from it though, no matter how good they look.

These are grails to me! ...but they can have been working on them for a long time without us knowing. My guess is that the license was in play when they got the Chappie license and the figures have been in preparation since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see a line running down the exosuit. It would be cool if there's a Wikus headsculpt inside.

district92009.0109.jpg

Back