Threezero - District 9 - Prawn and Mech Prawn Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Threezero posted their Winter Festival show pictures on FB just the other day. I replied with still waiting on District 9. Then they responded right away.

I just hope they can announce the pre-order sometime before summer for Christopher Johnson.

Hope so! He's on top of my list!

Threezero posted their Winter Festival show pictures on FB just the other day. I replied with still waiting on District 9. Then they responded right away.

I just hope they can announce the pre-order sometime before summer for Christopher Johnson.

Thanks for posting this! I'd assumed this was cancelled - glad to see it's still possible.

Christopher Johnson would be fantastic!
I'm glad to hear it's still alive.
ThreeZero has so many licenses.
CJ is definitely on my most wanted list.

I did not see any D9 figures in the shot threezero posted from the 2017 Winter Wonder Fest.
Where did you see the Christopher Johnson figure Positron?
I messaged threezero on FB as well and they responded they are still working on the license.

Attachments

• threezero @ winter wonder fest 02_2017.jpg
    threezero @ winter wonder fest 02_2017.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 241
There was no District 9 figures in the festival pictures. I only commented in the comment section. They responded pretty quick which leads me to believe we could see a pre-order this year.

Okay...sorry, I misunderstood.
That would be fantastic if they could secure the license and have the pre-order this year!

Hopefully Threezero come through and release Christopher Johnson, this would be a day one pre-order for me.

The prototype looks perfect.

I'm pretty sure it will happen. They seem to be far along and no reason not to believe them when they say that they are still working on them. CJ will need a totally unique body so no wonder it takes a while.

:( it's fair to say it that it's not going to happen.

Not sure, really hope it’s not cancelled. I have asked them a couple of times on Facebook. They’re not saying that it’s cancelled, but not much else either... you could try asking them too. The more interest the better I guess...

This figure would be a modern sci-fi grail for me.

Please threezero make this happen!

This brand has always had strange issues with rights. I am fearful that this is dead in the water but I really hope not.

Long time threezero enthusiast and aside from the TWD figures delays this is the first time I see this happening, that if it has been cancelled for real. They make the best robots and monsters in the market hope this eventually gets released.

I tried messengering ThreeZero on FB a few days ago, and have not heard a thing from them.
They did a Chappie figure from Blomkamp's movie.
I hope their Chris Johnson isn't dead.

Remember these?
C'mon Three Zero, make us happy!!! :wink1:

Attachments

• ThreeZero CJ.jpg
    ThreeZero CJ.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 199
  • Cain Robocop 2 Cj D9.jpeg
    Cain Robocop 2 Cj D9.jpeg
    10.4 KB · Views: 187
Back