Threezero - District 9 - Prawn and Mech Prawn Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see a line running down the exosuit. It would be if there's a Wikus headsculpt inside.

district92009.0109.jpg

Having a head sculpt in there would be a great solution! Fitting a whole figure and still maintaining the right proportions wouldn't be possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having a head sculpt in there would be a great solution! Fitting a whole figure and still maintaining the right proportions wouldn't be possible

Yeah, I don't think the suit can fit a regular 1/6 body.

I'm really happy with this release, District 9 is of my top 5 favorite movies.
That's my most antecipated figure for next year. I'm even more excited for it than for the new BvS line.

Damn! Christopher Johnson looks amazing. I hope they make the sweetie man!

Buying this for sure.

These look great
Watched the movie again last night, damn that mech prawn liquifies people

I really love this alien design, but I do think they need to improve the eye's paint. It's the only flaw I see in it.

I really love this alien design, but I do think they need to improve the eye's paint. It's the only flaw I see in it.

Yes I thought that too upon close up. Im sure they will tighten the paint work up for release.

Very cool! Instant buy for me.
I wonder when they plan on releasing them?
It seems all their releases are delayed by 6 months or more.

Thanks. That mech close up is even more impressive than the prawn. Haha

They should make that baby prawn friend as well
And provide them some cat food. Poor things.

We appreciate the pictures Chockles! Thanks for sharing!
The Exosuit looks fantastic. Yes, it would be great if they the son as well.

I wonder where Dream Concepts Collectibles is going with their version of the Exosuit?
It looked 1/6 scale. I guess he didn't end up getting the license. They still have pictures on their FB photo section.

Damn, these look great! Definitely gonna pick up Chris Johnson. Wanted a figure of him every since I first saw the movie.

Back