Threezero - District 9 - Prawn and Mech Prawn Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may still be coming look I finally got a reply

Dear Lee,
Thank you for your kind words and your appreciation for Threezero and the D9 prototypes! As soon as we have them solidified on the schedule and have further updates, we will be sure to announce across our social media @threezerohk - Thank you for your interest and support!

Dear Lee,
Thank you for your kind words and your appreciation for Threezero and the D9 prototypes! As soon as we have them solidified on the schedule and have further updates, we will be sure to announce across our social media @threezerohk - Thank you for your interest and support!

That sounds like great news.

Keep in mind even if they announce a pre-order during this year. Most likely we will not see it ship until late 2019 =[

Dear Lee,

Would be fantastic!!

I was scrolling through the Hannibal thread just now and saw this picture posted in 2015.

attachment.php

This makes me sad. :( I think the merchandising rights lie with WETA, no? I know they produce some of their own collectibles - could they be part of the hold-up? (Not that they're producing any 1/6th scale figures themselves...)

Back