ThreeZero CHAPPiE 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have we a final price on this? Think their site said $230

EDIT: never mind, just saw their FB post.

yeah, i wanted the titanfall mechs too but never plan to play the game. im not dropping that kind of cheddar on one no matter how insanely excellent atlas or the rest are. i dont know their story or anything so if people come over and ask me about it ill feel dumb for buying it when i have no real knowledge about what im buying. its just my thing, buy whatever makes you happy, its not my money. didnt mean to come off poorly, i honestly read it before i sent what i wrote.

yoshi, just go to threezerostore.com, its up for sale right now.

yeah, i wanted the titanfall mechs too but never plan to play the game. im not dropping that kind of cheddar on one no matter how insanely excellent atlas or the rest are. i dont know their story or anything so if people come over and ask me about it ill feel dumb for buying it when i have no real knowledge about what im buying. its just my thing, buy whatever makes you happy, its not my money. didnt mean to come off poorly, i honestly read it before i sent what i wrote.

yoshi, just go to threezerostore.com, its up for sale right now.

I would but I seriously cannot decide which version to get Dx ha
(Non-removable rings a chain)

Not a decisive factor but you can always get the threezero non exclusives at online retailers later at a similar price, on the contrary getting the EX from threezero might be the only chance to have it without without paying ridiculous evil bay prices :monkey4

Not a decisive factor but you can always get the threezero non exclusives at online retailers later at a similar price, on the contrary getting the EX from threezero might be the only chance to have it without without paying ridiculous evil bay prices :monkey4

Good point, exclusive it is. Not having owned a Threezero piece before, how do they feel in hand in comparison with HotToys? The plastic etc.

no. stores will have it. itll be slightly marked up and shipping will be added. some stores will do a deal but not many.

three zero has the best robots, theyre out of control detailed and i find that they are somewhat durable. the only downside is when you order through them you have to pay up front.

no. stores will have it. itll be slightly marked up and shipping will be added. some stores will do a deal but not many.

three zero has the best robots, theyre out of control detailed and i find that they are somewhat durable. the only downside is when you order through them you have to pay up front.

Sounds good. The paint detail looks insane, Threezero would do a great job on Cain if they ever had the chance.

Good point, exclusive it is. Not having owned a Threezero piece before, how do they feel in hand in comparison with HotToys? The plastic etc.

Can't say since I had a very modest hot toys collection last year when I was starting to get into them (Man Of Steel Superman, Iron Patriot and new AVP Predators) which I kept boxed. I decided to sell all of them when I found out that hot toys would no longer offer them through japanese retailers like amiami.

Still I can tell you that threezero's 1/6 figures feel good quality and pretty solid in hand taking as an example their Tyrion Lannister whose only gripe I got with are his not so great hands they also do a great job with robots and cyborg style figure like the Halo Spartans which are 3A I know but threezero is still the manufacturer. Also keep in mind that they never include batteries or stands with their figures.

Price seems about fair. Still not sure if I'm going to order the EX or just get the regular now. After seeing the movie I feel like I need Chappie near the end of the film with all the deco and stuff. We'll see just waiting for this to go up for order.

Edit: Both EX and Regular are up for order on Threezero. Wondering if Sideshow will have the regular up for order later today.

have not seen movie but have been told that the gangsta/ZEF ver is definitely the ver to get, agree? is the definitive ver of chappie? if you were only goin to get one etc

Chappie up for order on BBTS. Not sure if Sideshow will put this up for order but i'll wait the rest of the day and maybe week to see if that's so.

Probably just going to get the regular but I'm tempted to order from BBTS. I believe Sideshow will put Chappie up tomorrow so I'll hold off.

EX FTW! lol
I Am Consciousness, I Am Alive, I Am ThreeZero's Chappie - The Toyark - News
ThreeZero-Chappie-Figure-Exclusive-007.jpg

ThreeZero-Chappie-Figure-Exclusive-008.jpg

ThreeZero-Chappie-Figure-Exclusive-003.jpg

ThreeZero-Chappie-Figure-Exclusive-001.jpg

ThreeZero-Chappie-Figure-Exclusive-016.jpg

ThreeZero-Chappie-Figure-Exclusive-013.jpg

ThreeZero-Chappie-Figure-Exclusive-017.jpg

ThreeZero-Chappie-Figure-Exclusive-018.jpg

ThreeZero-Chappie-Figure-Exclusive-020.jpg

ThreeZero-Chappie-Figure-Exclusive-019.jpg

Ordered the Regular through BBTS. Decided if Sideshow is going to start charging more NRD than it isn't worth ordering through them. Excited for this!

Don't know if I'd want sounds. more variety of led eye expressions would be cool, like angry eyes. Bought gangsta chappie.

How long does 3z usually take to take money from your account? Still havent seen a charge yet.

They do it immediately. You should contact them. There's an infamous bug with the threezero store, it basically says that your order is O.K. but funds are never withdrawn from your account so you get a notifications months later stating that your order has been cancelled since no real payment was registered.

Also even if the payment gets through check the status of your order, if it says "processing" you're all good. I payed for Ned Stark months ago but the status didn't change so I contacted them just to be sure my order had been taken.

i went back into my account and it said awaiting payment. i paid through paypal, i remember it. i did it again and this time it looks like it took. oh well. thanks anyway.

Back