ThreeZero CHAPPiE 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok will do.

kinda worried that i didnt get one(cuz they come down soon) but since they got my money im assuming all is well. :dunno i hope....

this is def annoying considering 230 is ALOT of money to me. rather the order go smoother than that.

Mine took a few days to change from awaiting payment to processing.

Mine took a few days to change from awaiting payment to processing.

thks! :hi5:

Pixelpiper told me the same over in the GOT thread, feel much better now. Zef Chappie POed, wooohooooooooo :yess:

still glad i emailed tho, was my first PO via them and def feel that is a prob that should be addressed or at least in a way to prepare customers for it etc. cuz totally panicked at first. :rotfl

Want this!! and NO haven't seen the movie(at this point wait for BD of it...)

The movie is definitely ok. It has its flaws, but overall is enjoyable.

If you like Short Circuit and Robocop, then you'll like this.

Seeing the movie or not will affect your decision on getting the Normal version, or the Gangsta one.

I bought without seeing the movie too :rotfl

me as well :rotfl

i liked dis 9 and elysium, im also a fan of die antwword and i love what i see of chappie in the trailers and movie clips so im sure i will enjoy and if not, the gangsta ver will still look great next to the 3A ninja and yolandi i plan on POing

Haha thought so, great to see an old face :wave

:hi5: same to you!

3a ninja and yolandi??? Youre hopeful, as am i. Did you hear anything?

havent heard any new news but have seen pics of them(the figs) and recently a back and forth where ninja showed Ash a pic of his back tatts on instagram which im sure was for the fig details. also saw a Ninja TK sketch by Ash. they are comin soon im sure, within next 2 months for the PO. would be surprised if not.

923703_1671666916387599_715767475_n.jpg

11142200_969239913116404_905452742_n.jpg

ninja0ndp28.jpg

FN2MCrB.jpg

you have seen the fig pics?

im hoping there will be clean cut vers of them for the 3AA exclusives, max normal style. also that under the onesies they will have classic die antwoord gear like the pink floyd boxer shorts on ninja and the tight pink spandex stuff on yolandi.

No i havent!!! Instabuy! The problem is is that they wont go with chappie, i want movie ones more. I want a lifelike portrayal more than an ashley wood inspired comic style tbh.

No i havent!!! Instabuy! The problem is is that they wont go with chappie, i want movie ones more. I want a lifelike portrayal more than an ashley wood inspired comic style tbh.

me as well, SOLD instabuy.:hi5:

yup, but close enough i think for my display. more so all things die antwoord shelf in my detolf rather than one strictly chappie movie only etc.

i plan on gettin movie accurate clothing/gear for them eventually, will be a challenge but im sure some 1/6 stuff i have seen could be modded. but would be sweet if custom realistic heads were made and sold via ebay or sumthin.

more pics made brighter via 3A forum member so we can see details better, early protos sans tatts(Ash later confirmed final vers will be tatted). but as you can see looks as tho ninja at least will come with interchangeable hands, which is always fun!

zefCounterDistortedAndColorCorrected.jpg

me as well, SOLD instabuy.:hi5:

yup, but close enough i think for my display. more so all things die antwoord shelf in my detolf rather than one strictly chappie movie only etc.

i plan on gettin movie accurate clothing/gear for them eventually, will be a challenge but im sure some 1/6 stuff i have seen could be modded. but would be sweet if custom realistic heads were made and sold via ebay or sumthin.

more pics made brighter via 3A forum member so we can see details better, early protos sans tatts(Ash later confirmed final vers will be tatted). but as you can see looks as tho ninja at least will come with interchangeable hands, which is always fun!

zefCounterDistortedAndColorCorrected.jpg

Like these a lot :clap

Why would they go all out in making him so detailed, but give him a totally different weapon??? RSAP/Droids use the Galil SAR, not the AK. And if any, all the AKs in the movie have wooden grips, not the black plastic grips.
It's like making an Aliens Colonial Marine and equipping him with AR-15.

Just saw the movie. Terrible. Copley was a bad choice for chappie's voice. Was district 9 a fluke?

Back