ThreeZero CHAPPiE 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Instant purchase for me! He turned out great. I watched the film last night. It was fantastic!

Chappie looks like he walked right off the screen. Awesome looking figure. Now we need someone to make Yolandi and Ninja.

tmp_24511-Spyglass-600335562.jpg

Vs

tmp_24511-chappie Toy Soul-2139085170.jpg

He looks just like the robots in Titanfall.
I'm in just for that.. Ha

I'll put him next to my threezero titanfall Atlas... Yes!

Wtf, whens he go up? I finally have to sign up for 3zero. I want the exclusive or im gonna be horribly disappointed.
Found it march 16th 9am hong kong time which i think is 9pm march 15th eastern usa time. Please someone correct me if i am wrong, thank you.

Last edited:
This came out awesome! I still need to see the movie. This weekend I will.

Thank you threezero. A must have. I'll take the moose as well but chappie is looking great

Saw the film today and really enjoyed it. Chappie is just adorable lol.

Exclusive is really a must for this figure as that orange arm is on Chappie for much of the film.

I don't know about the necklaces though. I can't really tell from the pictures, but apart from the dollar sign, they are jusy chains. In the film they had wording on the necklaces.

Anyhow, they've really done the perfect figure for this character. He's got all the spray painted markings on him and everything.

Love it!

I really want this figure. Especially the exclusive. I just feel that 230 is a little too steep. 150 and I'd be all about this.

Back