ThreeZero CHAPPiE 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow thanks for letting us know. I just logged into my threezerostore account and paid again with Paypal and it went through this time.

They need to change their site, this seems like a common occurrence with people paying. I've never had an issue when using PayPal through any other site.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I liked the film and the figure is cool looking but not really sure if it's something I need in my collection. I prefer the regular version personally, not a fan of the graffiti and crap on the exclusive veraisin.

I put a preorder in for the standard chappie on BBTS, but i want the exclusive from ThreeZero too. Do they charge now or when the figure ships? Thanks for any help.

did threezero give any comment on when it will come down? they usually give a heads up yeah? still need to PO a zef chaps.

dont they usually have it up for 30 days and then cut it? youre almost out of time.

yup tho i think they have in past given a 24hrs heads up before they take sumthin down from store, at least i thought so?

scrambling for the loot now. :panic:

Usually six weeks preorder time frame. They will give a heads up before it ends b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok got one via threezero, i payed via paypal and the money has gone from account to threezero but order still says awaiting payment on threezero site. wtf? do not want to pay twice here..... will that change then?

got the email receipt as well. pp and threezero.

id email them, they got back to me in 2 days. let them know about whats going on and they should fix it.

ok will do.

kinda worried that i didnt get one(cuz they come down soon) but since they got my money im assuming all is well. :dunno i hope....

this is def annoying considering 230 is ALOT of money to me. rather the order go smoother than that.

Back