ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't love the film but damn, these figs turned out great! Though I can in no way shell out (hehe) around 1000 bucks to get all 4, and having just one would be incomplete, so I'll probably have to pass.

PS: Uh, isn't Mickey's "package" a bit too...big?

Have you SEEN what a turtle is packing?

(NSFW)

08abdf28c5bd2b89c0e53e6acbdf4bb816344b863758eedd1a2d005cf1089190.jpg

Looks hella sick, $380 for set? Thats much cheaper than I expected, I think single pieces will at least cost $300.

I don't get how individuals can do artistic works that are "realistic takes" on classic cartoons and games, and everyone hails them as the next best thing to sliced bread, but if Michael Bay does that, it's the worst thing to grace the property.

That being said, Bay doesn't need to touch any other properties from old, his right for that should be revoked because of everything post TF1.

What I'm saying is that if this film had been good (and I'm not one to speak, I haven't seen it, and from the sound of it, I don't want to), I think everyone would be singing to a much different tune. All I get from these is a realistic take on an original cartoon; that is no different than half of Deviant Art and what is so often loved by the community.

I have no need or true desire to pick these up, but I do think they look really cool, Leonardo in particular.

Also, to really stir the **** stick, I love Bayformer designs (outside of TF4; sorry John Goodman) and 10x over would rather see a complex, working machine duke it out on the big screen than what looks like glorified, personified Lego bricks.

I don't get how individuals can do artistic works that are "realistic takes" on classic cartoons and games, and everyone hails them as the next best thing to sliced bread, but if Michael Bay does that, it's the worst thing to grace the property.

That being said, Bay doesn't need to touch any other properties from old, his right for that should be revoked because of everything post TF1.

What I'm saying is that if this film had been good (and I'm not one to speak, I haven't seen it, and from the sound of it, I don't want to), I think everyone would be singing to a much different tune. All I get from these is a realistic take on an original cartoon; that is no different than half of Deviant Art and what is so often loved by the community.

I have no need or true desire to pick these up, but I do think they look really cool, Leonardo in particular.

Also, to really stir the **** stick, I love Bayformer designs (outside of TF4; sorry John Goodman) and 10x over would rather see a complex, working machine duke it out on the big screen than what looks like glorified, personified Lego bricks.

Really? Lockdown is the most badass thing in Bay's Transformers next to Ironhide (RIP)

I agree. I really have no interest in getting these, but they look great. Threezero is hitting homeruns with their releases recently. Too bad it appears that TWD has been put on the back burner for now.

These ninja turtle designs are so busy. ThreeZero did a good job getting all the details on the figures.

That's my main complaint with these designs. They are way to busy. They're ninjas dammit why on earth would they lug around all this extra crap. Why are you wearing bamboo armor over your already hard bulletproof shell?

Whoever came up with these designs was blowing somthing strong.

I kind like how every turtles have signature design, to be honest new busy design just for aesthetic. Just like Assassin Creed suit, who the hell wear fancy suit as assassin but its hella cool

It's just the bamboo bothers me. Leo's look would be perfect without it. I also like raph but hate the bandanna he has. Mikey is what I'd expect from a modern take on him but still and Donnie is just ...... Wow I don't even know where to begin

I can't wait to see what they do with Raphael. If they can preview a awesome Raphael before these other two are taken down from preorder I will be a lot more likely to order them. I will say that although I think they both look good I think Leonardo might look a little too bulky but it's not a deal breaker.

I think the only thing that bothers me about them are the shoes...

I'm with you on the shoes. Sans shoes would have worked better for me.
I haven't seen the movie and I'm not keen on the overall look of any of the turtles, but I might purchase these and work on them. Since I'm not invested in how accurate they are, working on them to make they acceptable to me might be fun.

I'm tempted to get these if only because I find it highly doubtful any other movie turtles are going to be made as high end 1/6 scale figures. Sure we all would love the turtles from the 1990 movie but I find it highly unlikely that 1/6 figures of those turtles will ever happen. And really, these are still pretty cool visual take on the turtles regardless of what one thinks of the movie.

Back