ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with you on the shoes. Sans shoes would have worked better for me.
I haven't seen the movie and I'm not keen on the overall look of any of the turtles, but I might purchase these and work on them. Since I'm not invested in how accurate they are, working on them to make they acceptable to me might be fun.

You should see it. I watched it with "meh" expectations and found it wasn't as bad as people make it to be.

I'll end up seeing it and I'll most likely enjoy it. I knew I was never going to go out and see it, very few movies make me want to do that. I'm pretty easy on movies, but the designs with the trash accessories I'll never understand. I know they live in the sewers, but there has got to be better trash.

Me too. I think none of the playmates toys have the toothpick in his mouth. I wonder if Threezero will have a toothpick as an optional accessory.
I'm more interested in Donatello and Raphael.
I hope the Turtles do well enough for Threezero to at least consider making an April O'Neil.

I threw down on the set. I don't expect to see any other 1/6 Turtles for a while so while not my favorite design I'm down for getting all 4. And the "special" deal when you get both is just low enough that I practically bought out of sheer shock they were basically less than $200 a peice. Hope they keep that price point for a Raph & Donnie set.

$220.00 a piece at BBTS. Where are you guys ordering this from that allows you to combine both and save thanks

According to Threezero that's an exclusive offer from themselves alone:

threezerostore.com

Aspart of the special and threezerostore exclusive offer: we will have both Leonardo and Michelangelo collectibles offered for a special price of 380USD/2950HKD with International shipping included in the price.

Just ordered the double pack. First time ordering from THREEZERO...I paid through PayPal, but when I go back to my account on THREEZERO it still says PAY NOW. Is that normal? Don't want to pay twice for this figure :lol

Just ordered the double pack. First time ordering from THREEZERO...I paid through PayPal, but when I go back to my account on THREEZERO it still says PAY NOW. Is that normal? Don't want to pay twice for this figure :lol

Yeah, I had the same issue! I received a e-mail from Paypal that they will be charging me. But, similar to you, I went back to my account on THREEZERo it still says PAY NOW. I did some investigation and people on the THREEZERO Chappie thread said is a bug they've on their site. They said you've to pay again and once it says "PROCESSING" than your order has gone through. I already sent a e-mail to their customer service and hopefully I can get this taken care off.

Back