ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no, they said they only have the 2014 movie license
No, they said they also have the license for Kevin Eastman's designs.

Q: We’ve seen what appear to be statues of the TNMT – are they going to be mixed media posable 1/6 figures?
A: Posable 1/6 figures. We working on movie accurate image and also designs of Kevin Eastman.

I'd be in if these were from the classic films. I hated the 2014 reboot so badly I'd never want anything related to it in my collection. That being said these don't look bad for what they are from the promo shots but I'd never buy them.

No, they said they also have the license for Kevin Eastman's designs.

Q: We’ve seen what appear to be statues of the TNMT – are they going to be mixed media posable 1/6 figures?
A: Posable 1/6 figures. We working on movie accurate image and also designs of Kevin Eastman.

These look great! Are you guys doing the original comic style turtles? Or the 1990 movie style?
Like · Reply · 1 · 18 hours ago

threezero Jamie Davit we have 2014 movie license. Thank you for your interest in threezero collectibles!
Like · 2 · 17 hours ago
Jamie Davit So no other style of turtles? Just the 2014 movie?
Like · 17 hours ago
threezero Jamie Davit we have 2014 movie license and making collectibles based on the movie.
Like · 16 hours ago

I have to know, any chance on getting the original 90's TMNT movie's license? It's my 1/6 grail
Like · Reply · 18 hours ago

threezero Gaunted Phott we have 2014 TMNT movie license. Thank you for your interest in threezero collectibles!

they don't have the 1990 movie Turtles license

Really wish they were the Jim Henson designs. Maybe if the sales for these are good, TZ will entertain the idea in getting that license.

I have to say that I really didn't care for the '14 movie. But TMNT is like my favorite canon so by default I'll be grabbing these. Definitely hope they make that mech-shredder suit:pray:

You'd think with the fan outcry we'd have a billion 1/6 scale tmnt from the 90s movie

These look great! Are you guys doing the original comic style turtles? Or the 1990 movie style?

threezero Jamie Davit we have 2014 movie license. Thank you for your interest in threezero collectibles!
Like · 2 · 17 hours ago
Like · 17 hours ago
threezero Jamie Davit we have 2014 movie license and making collectibles based on the movie.
Like · 16 hours ago

I have to know, any chance on getting the original 90's TMNT movie's license? It's my 1/6 grail

threezero Gaunted Phott we have 2014 TMNT movie license. Thank you for your interest in threezero collectibles!

This was me :lol I liked the new movie. It was a fun watch but what I really want is the Eastman comic styles. Or the 90's versions :pray::gah:

Like · 2 · 17 hours ago
Like · 17 hours ago
Like · 16 hours ago

What an absolutely obnoxious set of responses. :lol

Someone'll make'em someday.. :monkey2

At the same time though why keep pestering them with the same question. If they had the license they probably would have said so.

What an absolutely obnoxious set of responses. :lol

Someone'll make'em someday.. :monkey2

I hope your right cuz all we have now is playmates 90s turtles and they arent as good as i thought they'd be. The 2014 designs are just way to busy who ever came up with them must of been extremly high on somthing. Why so many sunglasses? and why bamboo armor over a hard bullet proof shell. Then we have donnie who is just...... wow.

I hope they don't gauge interest on future lines (Comics/90's) on the sales of these. Might pick up Mikey just for a 1/6th representation of TMNT, but 90s versions would be definitive.

I hope your right cuz all we have now is playmates 90s turtles and they arent as good as i thought they'd be. The 2014 designs are just way to busy who ever came up with them must of been extremly high on somthing. Why so many sunglasses? and why bamboo armor over a hard bullet proof shell. Then we have donnie who is just...... wow.
Just.. wow, indeed. :lol

The new 'film'.. is terrible. It is. Those that like it are welcome to, but that ain't TMNT. It's everything that's wrong with the world right now. Craft is virtually a dirty word these days, & has been superseded (in most cases) by 5 second attention span video game culture & a formulaic 'splosion template for today's action / fantasy enthusiasts. Just a telling picture of where a lot of great properties are headed.

It's refreshing to see companies like ThreeZero, Azmus, 3A etc stepping up, because HT has become a big bucket of throw away popcorn too now. We need artists & collectible houses to honour & celebrate the stories & characters that started all this noise - not just jump on the gravy train.

Just.. wow, indeed. :lol

The new 'film'.. is terrible. It is. Those that like it are welcome to, but that ain't TMNT. It's everything that's wrong with the world right now. Craft is virtually a dirty word these days, & has been superseded (in most cases) by 5 second attention span video game culture & a formulaic 'splosion template for today's action / fantasy enthusiasts. Just a telling picture of where a lot of great properties are headed.

It's refreshing to see companies like ThreeZero, Azmus, 3A etc stepping up, because HT has become a big bucket of throw away popcorn too now. We need artists & collectible houses to honour & celebrate the stories & characters that started all this noise - not just jump on the gravy train.

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to VintijDroidGutzz again."

PREACH! So much noise, very little signal.

I am not a fan of the new designs, though I think the figures look like they've been done well.

I don't get why the 90's movies haven't been picked up yet. That is the more classic look of the turtles and the people who collect these figures are more likely fans of the original material, it's what we grew up watching.

Not only do we get 1/6 figures of the 2014 movie, but also the massive Prime statues as well. This all from a film that didn't do very well at the box office and has been poorly received by the majority of fans of the franchise.

Maybe it's all just because the original versions aren't as elaborate, so there is less that they can add to a figure or statue? The new versions just have too much crap all over them. Donnie just looks way too over the top.

So I guess, if we're lucky, we may get the 90's version down the road, but it could be determined on how well these ones sell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I get why some old school turtle fans don't like the new movie. But it's funny that people put properties like this, transformers, he-man and gi-joe on such high pedestals when in reality they were cheesy, eighties weekday afternoon cartoons. They were not meant to be well thought out, meaningful dramas for adults, which is what the old fans want now. And I don't think that the new iterations should be made to cater to a audience of 30 + year old fans. These are meant to be fun stories for children…CHILDREN!! If you are a kid at heart and can enjoy that, awesome, but stop demanding that they gear this towards a bunch of old men.

Back