ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to get all 4 but not sure if i want to commit 1000.00 for them probably. Would have been easier if they started with Donatello for me. That would have sucked me in.

What an absolutely obnoxious set of responses. :lol

Someone'll make'em someday.. :monkey2

It's the questioners that are the obnoxious ones. They answered it the first time.

And no licensor wants old versions of characters out there when they're trying to sell the new ones. With this franchise being so successful the new Turtles are around for a while.

They look good, but I have no interest in owning over designed neo-Turtles.

Now if they make figures from the 1990 movie, they'll have my money.

They look good for what they represent but yeah I just really don't like the looks from the new film. The designs are just too much if you ask me and I wish they would have went with more simplistic looks. I'm just not a fan of the Turtles wearing crap like armor and shoes.

I'll be picking these up. I thought the redesigns looked great myself although the movie was pretty... meh. But would like confirmation that the other two are coming. The Shredder design was abysmal.

The original TMNT was a huge joke on gritty comics of the 80s. It took off tho surprisingly but dont think its some sacred cow.
Why surprisingly? While being on the fringes for a while, the comics struck a chord, & the toon companies tweaked it for mass consumption.

..to kids growing up now they were awesome too. Tons of friends had their kids going nuts over this and it was great sharing the enthusiasm we all had with them.
Yes, acknowledged - & I have a young nephew that loves the new stuff, as well as the older stuff. If the 2014 take piques young fans' interest in the property generally - that's a great thing. I'm not against change necessarily, because evolution is key to anything surviving. However, making the new take some kind of starting place for a new generation.. is where it goes pear shaped. Bay made a Bay film - complete with his characteristically convoluted interpretation of a much beloved classic property (like Transformers) & all his usual Bayi-sms & Bay cast faves thrown in. He's the last guy on the list to carry the torch.

That said - it's about that initial box office weekend bonanza, & partnering up with the toy companies, not that there's of course anything wrong with those things in & of themselves, but I doubt Bay's motivation was to bring TMNT to a new generation with integrity to the property in mind. Eastman & Laird haven't exactly been protesting outside Bay's offices, but why would they - they'd be in on the spoils too at this point. :lol

The new designs are spot on and capture the core turtles. Leo - leader type, Raph - angry but has a heart, Don - geek tech, Mikey - party man. Thats all you need.
The personalities were good - I've actually noted that before in the movie thread, but the character designs are anything but spot on. :monkey1

It's the questioners that are the obnoxious ones. They answered it the first time.
Let's agree to disagree then mate.

And no licensor wants old versions of characters out there when they're trying to sell the new ones.
If they're only focused on the 2014 versions - that's fine, but what do you mean no licensor Dave? I'm not at all demanding that they attempt the 1990 Turtles right now, but the precedent has obviously been set. Hot Toys have done it with Batman & Superman - so have NECA, DC Direct, Mattel etc. I know it comes down to each individual company & what kind of arrangement they work out with a given license(s).. but come on.

It's a rubber sleeve; you can see mikey's arm is bent here.

11101734_1094105127281981_7696808532543655845_o.jpg

i think the price is great 760$ for all 4 turtles include worldwide shipping, and they look amazing, i also prefer the 90s turtles but they only have the licence for the new movie and it still TMNT for me! cant wait for donatello and raphel!

Well hopefully Donnie and Raph will not be too far behind. We didn't see any images of them in the backstage picture, so who knows how far along with them they are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

^Funny, i prefer leos design to mikeys but in terms of character it's the other way round. (which is not to say i liked mikey's character in this movie; just in general i prefer him to leo).

These will be so bought.
I've been waiting for decent 1:6 TMNT figures for ever. The recent 11" Playmates variations have been ok, but these...these are awesome.

These will be so bought.
I've been waiting for decent 1:6 TMNT figures for ever. The recent 11" Playmates variations have been ok, but these...these are awesome.

hope they dont bring out all 4 together - damn my poor wallet - special double set at 380 dollar at their official site with the doube pack is confirmend

Last edited:
You beat me with the pics. Thought I found them first ... Haha!!
I've just found them up for preorder on taobao. The price quoted was based in HK$, so I have edited this.
I looked at other preorder sites and they are simply quoting the three zero prices of $230 each or $380 for the pair.
I couldn't see a release date. (Update again, as I found a date of September). I'd prefer to buy from my regular guy, so I' am sending WeChat info to get more dealer info.
Back to the pics. These are drool worthy. Really excited for these .

Back