Threezero - 1/6 RoboCop (2014) - RoboCop 3.0 - Reveal + Pre-Order Info

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup the new robocop suit is instantly forgettable wheres the original is a classic.

yup the new robocop suit is instantly forgettable wheres the original is a classic.

I reckon the 3.0 isn't great, but the 1.0 suit is good. The original movie is good, but the remake wasn't as bad as people make out. It's good in it's own right, and even manages to have a few nice touches that would have been nice in the original movie.

I reckon the 3.0 isn't great, but the 1.0 suit is good.
Despite the crappy helmet, RubberCop 1.0 is a very nice redesign indeed.

the remake wasn't as bad as people make out. It's good in it's own right.
Mmm, no. It's too obvious that creative power behind it didn't want to make a RoboCop, so all the references and forced characters felt incredibly out of place and flat. Add charmless main character, messy narrative, many subplots with no punchline... Sorry but good movie it was not.

That movie helped me understand how the digestive system works - How when given something, it takes out anything good out of it, and turns it into crap.

Anyone having issues getting the pop up holsters to go back in? Can't get mine to get tight in there again on this one :-/

No worries. Did it work?

Still not quite getting it, I'll fiddle around with it more tonight, not sure if it's the sliding up and not catching of the front thigh piece or the larger back piece that isn't holding it together

Still not quite getting it, I'll fiddle around with it more tonight, not sure if it's the sliding up and not catching of the front thigh piece or the larger back piece that isn't holding it together

It's the part inside that pops out with the weapon. It needs pushed in really far before it clicks. When you get it, you will see that it needs to go in farther than you'd expect it to.
Then the doors close no problem.

Back