Threezero - 1/6 RoboCop (2014) - RoboCop 1.0 - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Threezero - 1/6 RoboCop (2014) - RoboCop 1.0 - Reveal + Pre-Order Info

I was thinking the exact same thing. Looking at the difference would be nice. But this....this....is so disappointing at first glance.
It might be the crappy photos. Might look better in hand, who knows? **** Po's pics and video for the 3.0 don't look too bad tbh.

I never ordered the rubbercop one. Just the silver one. And i hope i don't regret it. I am sure i will always be able to sell it if it looks halfway decent.

I never ordered the rubbercop one. Just the silver one. And i hope i don't regret it. I am sure i will always be able to sell it if it looks halfway decent.

I wonder if the visor can be resculpted to look like this?
Anyways, I don't think I'll be reselling this. Waited on him for so long. I will do what I can to make it look good.

image.jpg

We've been waiting for over a year. It's disappoint if this is what we end up getting. This looks terrible and not worth the price they charged...

Chin strap isn't even close to touching the chin
Helmet is too far off the face
Horrible paint
Leaving disappointed

This sucks i was looking forward to this for a long time. So many issues. Biggest for me is that it does not look metallic. SAD FACE

Those totally look like sharpie marks on the forearms. If mine arrives like that, i will be sending it back to them for a full refund and buy something by another manufacturer.

attachment.php

In the lower silver part of the helmet is even worse. The guy must have sneezed while using the sharpie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do You Guys Think That Hot Toys Will make this Figure? (2014 Robocop v 1.0)

^They definitely will not. It doesn't seem like even classic Robocop sold all that well for Hot Toys, so I'd be 100% sure they will never touch the remake.

they might paint him in ironman colors... he is a 90% rip-off from IM anyway.

Last edited:

Chances are slim. Threezero currently holds the license. And for Hot Toys to wait until the license to expire and then acquire it will be a year or 2 from now.
Why deal with such a hassle when they could have pursue the license in the first place?
I'm guessing it's the same reason for while NECA didn't make any figures. Just wasn't interesting for them. They know the classic Robo will sell. The current 2014 Robocop is too similar to what HT has been focusing, Ironmen.

Quality on 3Zero just isn't there. In no way does it look like a $230 Figure. (More Like $120) The plastic on it Looks Like soft Rubber not metal Armour. actually wanted to get this figure but after seeing the posted pictures, it was a big turn off!
With some tweaks Hot Toys can use the Iron Legion as the body for Robo V1.0. 1.jpg

Quality on 3Zero just isn't there. In no way does it look like a $230 Figure. (More Like $120) The plastic on it Looks Like soft Rubber not metal Armour. actually wanted to get this figure but after seeing the posted pictures, it was a big turn off!
With some tweaks Hot Toys can use the Iron Legion as the body for Robo V1.0. View attachment 227821

Lol. That's not how licences work. They don't take an iron man figure and make it *kind of* look like Robocop. You can do that yourself at home if you want to.
It would have to be all new. Of a movie that cost $100 million dollars and made back $58 million. The reason that Threezero got the licence is probably because HT didn't want it.

Why would HT want to make this figure? Licensing issues aside, it's already got surefire hits with the MCU and the SW OT and ST.

I just got an email overnight from ThreeZero that my Robocop has shipped.
So, nearly a year later, it's almost in hand!

Please Post some Pictures, after you revived it ..
Thanks
Merry Christmas

Back