ThreeZero - 1/6 Night King

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I thought he was really tall, but seeing all of the towering figures together is a bit strange, haha. Looks like standard size, even if any of them would dwarf any other figure. :lol

I recently ordered him from Alter Ego. No tax and shipping was less than half of what Sideshow would have charged.

Yeah, the pants aren't too cool. Not sure how it can be fixed, but I'll try something to make it less obvious.

Although from this picture it seems that they look less baggy if you rotate them having the seam facing forward. Of course in this picture the cloth pants and the legs themselves are missing so they appear thinner. But maybe you could try and see if it works?

s-l1600-9.jpg

Looks great just like the regular White Walker. Same situation too where I wish his eyes were a deeper and more striking blue.

He looks great!

I love the design of that ice scimitar, but it's gonna be really hard not to display him in his signature "everybody up" pose.

I agree!

AWESOME!!!

How tall is the Night King supposed to be in the movies/books? I know the actor that plays him is 6'1'' but is that his actual height?

Im not sure, he didnt strike me as being that tall in the series, but this guy is big, next to BVS Batman he makes Batman look tiny...

A696A2D7-C911-474A-A0F0-F1B899C441A5.jpg

Not sure why, but I thought it always was clear that the White Walkers and the Night King were really tall. As for the books, the Night King doesn't exist there. There's a different character, the Night's King, who was the Night's watch leader back in old days, but the Walkers leader is an invention of the series.

Looks like Ian Whyte, the actor playing the Mountain on S2 (7ft 1in) played the first Walker and the giants, so maybe that's where the idea of them being very tall comes out. The books just say they're tall and slender.

Looks like Ian Whyte, the actor playing the Mountain on S2 (7ft 1in) played the first Walker and the giants, so maybe that's where the idea of them being very tall comes out. The books just say they're tall and slender.

Yeah I dont have an issue with the size, I expect him to be tall. Im comparing it to HT scale which half the time is all over the place anyway! :lol

Not sure why, but I thought it always was clear that the White Walkers and the Night King were really tall.

Looks like Ian Whyte, the actor playing the Mountain on S2 (7ft 1in) played the first Walker and the giants, so maybe that's where the idea of them being very tall comes out.

Yeah, going by the show, the Walkers were clearly very tall. The one Jon fights at Hardhome displays that. Looks like 6'5'' at least.

But the Night King always looked to be a little shorter than his henchmen. Maybe I got that wrong and he's supposed to be the same height.

I was just curious if anyone had the answer. I'm only familiar with the show, not the books.

Got it last week. Mine came in just a few days as opposed to Tyrion which took like two months. To be fair that was back when China was in full force with the coronavirus but no one knew about it.

I was really impressed with that random other white walker they made in fact I still think it’s their best figure.

I think this figure is kind of bad actually . I thought the white walkers were pretty dumb if I’m being honest but a central character I was pretty excited for this guy but it just is a really “meh” figure. He’s a lot more plain than the other guy and it makes him feel pretty bare bones, you almost need the other walker to pose wirh him to make him feel more substantial.

There is something weird about his proportions he is kind of fat and stubby.

He had tiny little Donald Trump hands and giant Ronald McDonald feet. It looks ridiculous in a way.

The head is really cartoony looking something is seriously lacking.

He can do his dead rising pose ok but the only other pose you want him in the spear throwing pose he can’t do because he has really poor articulation And there’s really no need for that as he has a brand new body and he’s also covered up they could have jointed him much better.

Also a tiny little pencil neck and a glaring gaping crevice around the head is just inexcusable.

This is not a high end figure. Not even at it’s more modest price point.

The other thing is the spear on the other walker felt more realsitic. This has this silly little cap of the tassels on the end of the scythe thst you can flip around but the other walkers was real leather tassels so that alone feels so much lazier and cheaper.

All in all I’d rate the figure 5/10 I‘d rate the other white walker a 7.5 / 10 maybe even an 8

Last edited:
Back