ThreeZero - 1/6 Night King

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it is Mr. Bean. I really want to post a picture but I don’t want anybody fussing at me.

Regarding the question about the collar… My wife help me sew a collar and I dyed it the same color.

Thanks again!

Ok

3A57F741-8B20-4C5A-A754-254BAB3B200C.jpeg

Two dolls enter.... one doll leaves.

Thank you for the collar tip. I've had a Mosep since 2011 that I never completely finished because of that collar issue.

Yes, it is Mr. Bean. I really want to post a picture but I don’t want anybody fussing at me.

Regarding the question about the collar… My wife help me sew a collar and I dyed it the same color.

Thanks again!

Anytime anyone complains about you posting pictures, send them my way. I’ll give them instructions on how to find a place to stick their head.
I’m sure I speak for 99.9999% of people here when I say we love seeing pics of your customs. I just noticed Saru in a warlock costume...

If things get sidetracked a bit, no big deal. Always has been my attitude.

I am getting the Night King soon from AE. Still a must have character for me, but my interest in going much deeper into GOT is fading. Still want Arya 2.0, Dany 2.0, and Robb Stark.

Darkness Pred you definitely have one of the coolest and most unique collections out there. Your FB updates are my favorite out of all 1/6 collections. Most are customs with no real interest in what is "hot" or new at the moment. Just some obscure or original figure.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Just opened him. Still a must have but not as enthusiastic about him as I once was. Feet are huge. Seems like his overall proportions should be more similar to Maul. I dislike the eyes, should be brighter blue and pupils are oddly positioned.

Darkness Pred you definitely have one of the coolest and most unique collections out there. Your FB updates are my favorite out of all 1/6 collections. Most are customs with no real interest in what is "hot" or new at the moment. Just some obscure or original figure.

Thanks so much! I love background characters ? mostly aliens - So much that I have to try to customize them for my collection.

I really do love this 1/6 Night King figure. I have plans for a display but some health issues and keeping up with work has been challenging. I made some custom wights characters and I have a ?little? <wink> dragon. I was also thinking some of my medieval and Viking characters might fit in with that display. - And maybe even my Lord of the rings figures.

Looking forward to those weights! :)

I wish you were into the books. As good as the show was with costumes and designs for the Houses the books are so much better. Way more variation in color and design, and the armor is so much cooler.

Night King arrived yesterday along with the custom metal Longclaw! GOT day!

IMG_7188.jpg

Anyway, there's no other way to say it. This dude is oversized. It's not just the height, the sculpt is clearly oversized and god fobid you watch it from above. It is HUGE. At least it's proportioned, minus the open hands, whose fingers are skimpier that what they needed to be.

IMG_7197.jpg

On mine the issue with the pencil neck is less visible, as the shirt collar is placed rather high and covers the neck completely.

This figure is a pain to pose. The elbow joint has a very, very small angle to play with.

Now, coming to my main concern. BAGGY PANTS! Well, they are baggy, but it turn out you can just model them thinning the ankle bit just by applying a slight pressure on the side and futzing a little bit. Looks much better after doing this.

IMG_7193.jpg

But overall I am not disappointed, in the end it looks very, very good.

Also the Shay McCormack base I snatched on ebay doubles as Hardhome quite nicely (in this picture it looks smaller than it is cause of high angle).

IMG_7194.jpg

It's funny, I'm not sure why, but I was sure the Night King and the White Walkers were actually super tall. I ordered a custom from Armadillo Studio time ago, and my main concern was he would be tall enough. But now looks like they always were normal sized, and I don't know where I got the idea that they were very tall. That said, mine doesn't look as tall as yours, I guess because mine is placed with the regular Walker, Brienne and the Hound close to him, so being among all the tall figures it doesn't look exaggerated. Love the bases!

It's funny, I'm not sure why, but I was sure the Night King and the White Walkers were actually super tall. I ordered a custom from Armadillo Studio time ago, and my main concern was he would be tall enough. But now looks like they always were normal sized, and I don't know where I got the idea that they were very tall. That said, mine doesn't look as tall as yours, I guess because mine is placed with the regular Walker, Brienne and the Hound close to him, so being among all the tall figures it doesn't look exaggerated. Love the bases!

Put it next to the MOS Superman, or Zod, then you'll know if it's really tall, lol.

Back