ThreeZero - 1/6 Night King

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there is 1 figure to own from 3Zero GoT line, is this it...?

For me, yes. But I love villains.

I know this character was a let-down to most people... but he'll look awesome on the shelf.

Night King choking Arya S7 while she's about to stick him with the pointy end would make a great display pose.

For me, yes. But I love villains.

I know this character was a let-down to most people... but he'll look awesome on the shelf.

Night King choking Arya S7 while she's about to stick him with the pointy end would make a great display pose.

I was thinking about something similar. A dio with Bran sitting next to Night King but with Arya somehow hanging in the air flying at them.

Yeah I’ll get it ‘cause he was an important character but I’m pretty apathetic to white walkers and I think they were appropriately tossed aside in the last season seeing that they were one dimensional and devout of any true characterization or motive.

I’m happy they are making this but just mad that I bought the other one recently. Definitely don’t need that dumb generic white walker guy.

Yeah I’ll get it ‘cause he was an important character but I’m pretty apathetic to white walkers and I think they were appropriately tossed aside in the last season seeing that they were one dimensional and devout of any true characterization or motive.

I’m happy they are making this but just mad that I bought the other one recently. Definitely don’t need that dumb generic white walker guy.

I hear you. I recently caved in and ordered the White Walker and I feel the same way. Did you at least snag a deluxe version, so you can pose him in the season 1 ‘leather skirt’ outfit? That might be my saving grace.

I don't know, repetitive or not, I think the Night King with one of those towering Whites standing behind him will look pretty cool (pun) on display.

sdcc2019-41.jpg

Definitely one of my favorite reveals at SDCC. Totally looking forward to him.
Now I have I think 7 pre-paid pre-orders for Game of Thrones.
3-0 needs to get on it and get these out!

Hi could anyone who owns the White Walker figure tell me what material the clothing is made of? I have asked Threezero but their reply to me is ‘fabric’, which is pretty vague?

I would appreciate any insights as I’m worried about pleather peeling in humid environment, thanks

He looks all right. Something about the paint I don't like. Maybe I can find him on sale after he's released. Not PO'ing him.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Gave in this morning and ordered him direct, Stood alongside Jon will be enough to represent GOT for me.

Ill just continue to live in a little world thinking what could have been with S8...

Back