ThreeZero - 1/6 Night King

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems this figure has started being delivered by Threezero. Spare parts are already available on Ebay.

I am not sure I am digging those baggy shin guards. Might end grabbing a pair from the White Walker and switch them.

What's up with those starry eyes???

685ff85f-38a3-4fb8-ab8d-c35e3018ce8a.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600-1.jpg

s-l1600-2.jpg

s-l1600-3.jpg

s-l1600-4.jpg

s-l1600-5.jpg

s-l1600-6.jpg

s-l1600-7.jpg

s-l1600-8.jpg

s-l1600-9.jpg

Nice breakdown of parts.

Night King is much taller in that video relative to Jon than I thought he was.

Talk about a no fanfare release. GoT has really fallen off the map considering how big it was. Kind of like LOST.

Last edited:
Nice breakdown of parts.

Night King is much taller in that video relative to Jon than I thought he was.

Talk about a no fanfare release. GoT has really fallen off the map considering how big it was. Kind of like LOST.

HBO needs to get those spinoff GOT shows going yesterday.

I still would buy good figures of Jack Shepherd and John Locke.

I'm not a reader of the books, but I don't think there even IS a Night King in the books. (At least not in the present timeline.) At least not yet.

In the show, he doesn't seem super tall. (Though most people look pretty tall next to Kit Harrington.)

Its hard to tell because he (Night King) looks short surrounded 99% of the time by those Wights.

But the figure looks unusually tall next to the Season 8 Snow.

In any event, this is my most wanted figure in the line next to The Mountain.

Eek, not sure why the pics came out so tiny but he looks great, take my word for it! Or check out the pics on insta. The user is yu_nai_tou.

Back