Three Zero Game of Thrones Joffrey Baratheon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to catch up on a few things maybe. It never ends... :horror

It has to sometime though. Over the past 18 months I circled back and grabbed a few things I regretted. I'm finally at a point I think where the only things I want are non existent preorders. I doubt that I ever end up completely "out" but soon I hope to narrow my focus down to Star Wars only, specifically OT and The Mandalorian which should slow me down considerably.

Joffrey delayed April-July per Sideshow. That darn virus.

I just noticed the email today. *sigh* This is the figure I'm most looking forward to. The silver lining is I can maybe grab some things I've missed out on these past few months.

I doubt that I ever end up completely "out" but soon I hope to narrow my focus down to Star Wars only, specifically OT and The Mandalorian which should slow me down considerably.

After some consideration I think I'm probably gonna have to pick up Mando and the Child (whenever they make him available). Those will be the first HT figures I've bought in years. There were some issues with the Mandolorian but overall I had a blast watching it. It was the most fun I've had watching Star Wars in years. And "Baby Yoda" is now our Lord and Savior.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Got the Sideshow email. Joffrey delayed to third quarter -- June-August. Not surprised. The world's being put through a rock tumbler these days so the usual delays are gonna get magnified, I guess. If getting my collectibles a few months late is the worst thing that happens to me during this, I will consider myself very, very lucky.

Agreed. Delays always suck, but any of us who come out the other side of this, with mere inconveniences being the only ramifications that hit us along the way, are very fortunate indeed.

Wasn't this figure previewed and up for PO before the last couple? It feels like it. Wonder why this took the back seat...

Wasn't this figure previewed and up for PO before the last couple? It feels like it. Wonder why this took the back seat...

I'm afraid it is going to look terrible when it finally ships. I hope not, the proto looks pretty good.

Just got an email from Threezero saying he’s shipped! Hopefully photos will start popping up soon!

mine has already passed through US customs. quite a contrast from the month long transit delay last November for Tyrion. But I guess that's when China's outbreak started and no one knew about it yet.

Ray has been dumbstruck by just how good he is....hopefully!

I ordered mine on day 1 from TZ but haven’t got my notice yet. Contacted them and they said it would ship within the next 2 weeks! I suppose I’ve waited this long...what’s another 2 weeks. Strange though that others have them in hand. Any other fellow Europeans yet to get their notice?

Back