Xensation Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sculpt -- or your picture of it -- is surprisingly good. The overall looks great!

Boots look to be the worst part of the figure, which is typical of xensation, but also possible to replace.

Perhaps consider a smaller body for him if he's reading too tall. A slim?
Yeah, the headsculpt for me is good.

BTW, Here is some height comparison to other GOT figures
b39b0ed46065d229d1751eea2afab1b9.jpg
07bb64f5c47897030e88c87e36558fe7.jpg
12c4bdf3bc7d953115775890559b558c.jpg

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

After the massive fail that was bronn in so pleased to see xensation is back killing it.

I think this character is incredibly uninteresting so it was a bit of a chore to get him but I knew I would because I’m a completionist and man it’s a good one. Especially considering one of the crappiest figures I’ve gotten in the last 3 years arrived the day before and that’s another GOT character the news TZ Dany proving once again an unlicensed company even through we all know who they actually are, can destroy the official company to hold the license.

I do agree that the body is too big and tall for him though. I managed to swap it to a true type thin with thicker arms and thighs and additional thigh padding out on but the novice won’t be able to do this. You have to break and unglue the armor and the whole shirt is stitched so you actually have to break off the arms to get the shirt off. Anyways this fixed the height and helped with the build a bit the thicker thighs especially.

The head is nice paint is nice. Not perfect but better than most three zero.I’ll do a couple paint tweaks to help the likeness but don’t care enough about this character to waste my time repainting it especially since the base paint is decent.

I don’t mind the boots again their boots look bette than any boots from theeezero and the weapons are beautiful. Real metal knife and spear with a wooden staff. For under 150 bucks? Well who’s gonna try and tell me this is not a killer figure and bang for the buck!

After the massive fail that was bronn in so pleased to see xensation is back killing it.

I think this character is incredibly uninteresting so it was a bit of a chore to get him but I knew I would because I?m a completionist and man it?s a good one. Especially considering one of the crappiest figures I?ve gotten in the last 3 years arrived the day before and that?s another GOT character the news TZ Dany proving once again an unlicensed company even through we all know who they actually are, can destroy the official company to hold the license.

I do agree that the body is too big and tall for him though. I managed to swap it to a true type thin with thicker arms and thighs and additional thigh padding out on but the novice won?t be able to do this. You have to break and unglue the armor and the whole shirt is stitched so you actually have to break off the arms to get the shirt off. Anyways this fixed the height and helped with the build a bit the thicker thighs especially.

The head is nice paint is nice. Not perfect but better than most three zero.I?ll do a couple paint tweaks to help the likeness but don?t care enough about this character to waste my time repainting it especially since the base paint is decent.

I don?t mind the boots again their boots look bette than any boots from theeezero and the weapons are beautiful. Real metal knife and spear with a wooden staff. For under 150 bucks? Well who?s gonna try and tell me this is not a killer figure and bang for the buck!
Please post pics, really want to see how the body swap turned out.
Really wish i can do what you did, but looks like its a bit of work and im not very good with creating and modding things.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Cheapest place I can find Grey Worm seems to be Monkey on Fire for $165. Anybody know of a place better than that?

Put head in boiling hot water. I usually boil it on the stove and pour into a bowl or mug since microwaved water has a chance of erupting when you add an object to it. Place the head in the water for 30 seconds to a minute. At that point remove the head (I use a large plastic measuring spoon). It should be soft enough to manipulate the offending areas by hand. In this case, I just applied pressure to the chin until I felt the face had lost that over extended look and, still applying the pressure, held the head in an ice bath (bowl filled with water and ice) for about 30 seconds. That sets the softened material.

Does anyone know if they’re still doing “The Mountain”, and if so, which version?

Is this line from Xensation done with then? I've been out of it a while and not sure what's going on these days. I still need to get Bronn and Greyworm.

Is this line from Xensation done with then? I've been out of it a while and not sure what's going on these days. I still need to get Bronn and Greyworm.

I can only imagine it continues with the new show bringing eyes back to Thrones but I'd say it's done if I were betting.

Back