Xensation Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On ebay there are many available at the moment, I got it from a great seller at $ 165 shipped with speedpack.

I highly suggest you drop them an email. They arbitrarily decided not to ship my last order, apparently due to postage increases, but never bothered to email me to let me know, or to refund me, so I was left waiting for something that was never coming, and I didn't find out until I eventually contacted them to find out what happened to my order. I did get a refund a couple of days after I made contact with them, but that they decided not to send my order and didn't even email me to let me know, or automatically refund me left a bad taste in my mouth.

I once ordered a Legolas from MOF which looked like they had it in stock, but their website is often not up to date and a day later they refunded me and made the figure "out of stock" on the site without any explanation.
I still ordered Frodo from them a few days later and this one got delivered (but got caught in customs - which is not MOFs problem of course but my risk when ordering from asia - still...only happened with them so far). But all in all not sure what to think about this seller, but I got my stuff

uO1giiH.jpg

LJI8cdl.jpg

Looks like MOF have their stock but aren’t posting to Europe at present due to Covid. They say they’ll keep my pre order until such a time as they do post it. Question is now should I cancel with MOF and go to eBay instead.

Old post, I know. I'm slow. I just wanted to say that this is a killer set up. And Grey Worm looks great. I'd keep the mask on though.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Yep, it's better with the mask on.
Im very curious to know theirs new got character.

Recently got the Xensation Grey Worm.
Looks great in person, a little on the tall side for me, but besides that, great pickup for around $130
4cff684814c8d14ace8a2c4fa39cb19b.jpg
bf676a01805013ca6660a081c55d0dfe.jpg
e20534e19cae6c15b1f57c6ad4f222b4.jpg

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

That sculpt -- or your picture of it -- is surprisingly good. The overall looks great!

Boots look to be the worst part of the figure, which is typical of xensation, but also possible to replace.

Perhaps consider a smaller body for him if he's reading too tall. A slim?

Back