Three Zero Game of Thrones Joffrey Baratheon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E1ABC0CE-B857-4F7E-BFE9-DC61C674C446.jpeg

Joffrey is looking great!

Yikes. The seam from the hair/crown piece is really noticeable there.

That is a bit distracting, isn't it? I wonder why they didn't just mold the crown to fit?

I hope someone repaints their Joffrey to look poisoned -- posed sunken to his knees, hand clutching his throat, other hand outstretched begging for help.

Just got the inevitable delay email from Sideshow, pushing final payment to January. If he follows the usual 3Z pattern, I don't expect him before March or April.

It's such a standard thing with them, you'd think they'd just adjust their shipping estimates accordingly. We're used to waiting in this hobby. It wouldn't bother me at all if they were just realistic about it.

It's such a standard thing with them, you'd think they'd just adjust their shipping estimates accordingly. We're used to waiting in this hobby. It wouldn't bother me at all if they were just realistic about it.

They don't know at the outset when, or if, or how long, it will be delayed. You only go by what your factory tells you. If you tell them you need 8,000 pieces, the factory says it will take 9 months, you set your pre-order 9 months out. You get to 8 months and you check in and the factory says "Yeah, we need another month", you delay it. You check back in three weeks ... "Yeah, we need another month" ... rinse and repeat until it's done.

You set your pre-order out 11 months next time to compensate, you check in with your factory at 10 months ... "Yeah, we're gonna need another 6 weeks". You check in 4 weeks later ... "Yeah, we're gonna need another 6 weeks".

Sooner or later, you end up like Hot Toys or Sideshow, with pre-orders out 16 months from now, still not hitting your dates.

Just got the inevitable delay email from Sideshow, pushing final payment to January. If he follows the usual 3Z pattern, I don't expect him before March or April.
I didnt even realize he was supposed to come out before next year.lol Sounds fine to me, I still gotta get the cash together. He is my most anticipated figure to come in this line for some time.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Strap in, I suspect it is going to be a lean year for figure arrivals going forward...

Back