Thor: Ragnarok (November 3rd, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
y u sad, my child?

cheer up child, all will be ok.

my child, you will recover from this debate that has angered you so much over TnA.

my child, it's okay, I'm here for you as a friend.

You certainly have a ****ed-up definition of "friend".

I bet Chakor keeps coming in here to check up on the score.

It's ok bruv, just don't be a soar loser.

There ya go. Laugh a little my son.

Unless you're truly salty about the majority of the board and I disagreeing with your taste of women, (which would be sad even for you) you have nothing to pissy about.

I never said one mean thing about ya kiddo. Just called you out when you needed called out.

hUNAo.jpg

:monkey3

In terms of visuals, acting, cinematography, TLJ takes that for me at least.

Ragnarok has a better run-time though. And less politics which is nice. Easier to have on in the background, most Marvel movies are good background movies.

Hela >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anything in The Last Jerkoff

Still have never heard of the same song used twice in a film. Character themes are one thing but the same song? It just takes me out of the movie just thinking about it every time I see those scenes.

Still have never heard of the same song used twice in a film. Character themes are one thing but the same song? It just takes me out of the movie just thinking about it every time I see those scenes.

28 weeks later played the same theme 3 times

(which was a theme created for 28 days later to begin with)

Last edited:

I thought it came across as corny the 2nd time because they used it already. Should have saved it just for the end.

28 weeks later played the same theme 3 times

(which was a theme created for 28 days later to begin with)

Yeah but that is not the same as using Hammer of the Gods 2x...

Plenty of films use themes more then once.. Few use rock hits as a major part of the score more then once.

Back