Thor: Ragnarok (November 3rd, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1DFF2791-724F-46C0-BDA0-89CB80105E86.jpeg

1A8E8DE7-B8EE-43AC-8795-ABE37D49345D.jpeg

i see no difference. 100% accuracy down to her haggard nose and legs.

god, next your gonna day Grace is hot.

maximum ******** is old bro, way old, (we all know you like that tho) and you use it too much.

keep trying! :D

god, next your gonna day Grace is hot.

maximum ******** is old bro, way old, (we all know you like that tho) and you use it too much.

keep trying! :D

You're clearly trying too hard. Surely nobody in this thread takes you seriously. :lol

But just so you can sleep at night, I'll have you know there's nothing else I'd rather ****** at this given moment in time than Hela with the hair down, nothing. ;)

Don't make me change my avatar again...

lol @ u thinkin im tryin to be serious when i’m posting between fortnite matches :lol

keep on reaching Channing Tatum, you’ll achieve your goal one day.

Goin' through concept artwork by various artists.
Man, some really great visuals were thrown away...
Bogles the mind how could anyone do that.

And even stupid artistic decisions aside, if only the actual movie was as badass and good looking as its art

Ragnarok-illustrated-keyframe.jpg

... maybe then I wouldn't hate it so much.

Wait isn’t this scene directly in the movie at the end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The actual scene looked like the cheapest cartooniest made-for-TV **** I've ever seen on a big screen.
Most of this movie's shots were crap. Some of it looked worse than JL reshoots.

you... you payed money to see this?
I actually checked out the camrip before seein' it with my friend on a big screen. He was very persuasive. :lol
I basically paid for a good time laughin' at how bad it is while eating popcorn and discussin' it with him.

I actually paid to see SSquat. Undubbed. I was alone in there. It was really ***kin' awkward...

Yeah but at least he didn't throw perfectly good money away for Suicide Squad on DVD. :lol

Hela alone makes the $25 price on the Ragnarok BR worth it.

SS ain't even worth $2 for the two redeeming qualities of it. :lol

quit baiting me bro why u always baitin’?

Just finished my official second viewing tonight (watched parts last week)

Yeah I still don't like it.

I think if you can like Korg in this you probably love the film.. If you don't like him then you wont enjoy the film.

Korg basically represents the style of this entire film.

I hate Korg.

Back