Thor: Ragnarok (November 3rd, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I loved both Thor 1 & 3... I wasn't a fan of Thor 2... That just had a horrible boring story IMO....

And something I do like about the movie Hulk even though I think he is way too big...his head is proportionate to his body, unlike so many of the statues and figures we see of him sculpted with a pin head.

Blah blah saw this again and it was still good / funny. Only negatives are the 2 times thor screamed like a bee otch and hulk smile/baby tantrum

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I look at this like I do most of MCU films, it's fun, it's entertaining, and that's it. I enjoyed it and will definitely watch it more times but it's certainly not without it's faults.

Maybe I'd find more fun in it if not for the occasionally awful CGI and green screen work. It was "The Phantom Menace" of the MCU - both are awful, goofy films loaded with bad CGI, silly side characters, good premises ruined by the aforementioned goofiness, and one-dimensional albeit kickass villains with horns as their only saving graces (and this is said by a casual fan who has never touched a single Thor comic in their entire life and could care less about how different it was from the comics). Not necessarily saying it's bad objectively, but it's not my cup of tea.

Say what you will about Thor 1, but Odin casting Thor out and Thor vs. Loki along with the Asgard visuals and soundtrack outshine anything in Thor 2 and 3 with their cardboard, Naboo-looking Asgard sets IMO. Those are the big reasons why I love that flick and why it will always get my respect over the other two.

I don't do this with all movies, I mean you wouldn't say Schindler's List is fun and entertaining but it's definitely an amazing film.

While I wouldn't say it was fun, I will say it was entertaining (I enjoy period movies especially WWII movies regardless of whether they're depressing or not) and contemplating.

While I wouldn't say it was fun, I will say it was entertaining (I enjoy period movies especially WWII movies regardless of whether they're depressing or not) and contemplating.

Schindler’s List has gotten a free ride for too long. Has anyone here frame-by-franed it to count the number of women in each scene? Where is the youtube evidence of....something? I say it’s about time.

Back