Thor: Ragnarok (November 3rd, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
28 weeks later played the same theme 3 times

(which was a theme created for 28 days later to begin with)

Was saying song not theatrical theme. I prefer it when a theme is slowed down or sped up to give it some variety in the film.

28 Weeks was crap. The plot was stupid, the characters were boring and annoying.
There was absolutely no need for that sequel, it added absolutely nothing new to 28 Days.

I remember being surprised that he gets incinerated.

And now I've ruined that for anyone who hasn't seen it. Should I spoiler that? Old film though

>not liking Poots-kino
What are you gay?

748f51dcebce78a0ffa10673682c456e.gif

I plan on revisiting this soon.

I'm surprised at how much it got critiqued here. Granted, I only saw it one, but I really enjoyed it. My favorite Thor movie to date.

Also people who hate everything like riddick. I don’t think he’ll ever love a movie again but that’s ok.

It was definitely no Thor film, but I enjoyed Ragnarok. The first Thor was ok, second was blah. I didn't enjoy them using Thor as slapstick comedy in this, but whatever, MCU Thor has been pretty boring up to now, at least he got his moment before he's buried in IW.

I basically hated Ragnarok on my first viewing but warmed up to it with a second viewing (and of course the Blu-ray release), but I still find the Sakaar portion dull aside from the Thor vs. Hulk fight and a lame attempt to copy GotG. Asgard portion is fine when you take away the forced humor.

I'll take Ragnarok over garbage like GotG2, AoU, IM2, CW, and Ant-Meh (all films of which I disliked more on repeat viewings), but would watch Thor 1 over Ragnarok any day.

Back