Thor: Ragnarok (November 3rd, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...Grace...

who-gif-4.gif

Most people also pay to watch Bay movies.

A certain member with a Kathleen Kennedy avatar comes to mind (not talking about crows).

The "majority rule" card is the dumbest argument.

That's because it's generally for people who either don't have the willpower to make their own decisions or just agree with the "majority" to look cool.

I liked Ragnarok but I also really liked the first Thor film. Hulk was good to watch in this one. I like him calling Thor baby arms. Marvel has done quite a few movies that are just fun to watch and a couple that are more serious and its good to have the balance. I love a lot of the D.C characters and want to see more movies with them but I wish warner bros could make up their mind on what they want to do.

I liked Ragnarok but I also really liked the first Thor film. Hulk was good to watch in this one. I like him calling Thor baby arms. Marvel has done quite a few movies that are just fun to watch and a couple that are more serious and its good to have the balance. I love a lot of the D.C characters and want to see more movies with them but I wish warner bros could make up their mind on what they want to do.

Truth be told I was never that bothered by humor in the MCU up until Ragnarok which just took it a few steps too far for my taste... Well, that and Ant-Man which tried too hard to be witty. Humor with characters like Thor and Hulk is fine since that's what you'd expect from a duo like them, but during the more serious scenes like the final battle on Asgard? Bleh, just not my cup of tea. I've warmed to it somewhat since it's better in retrospect thanks to Infinity War though.

Also, new link to the edited version without the jokes for anyone interested:

Last edited:
Truth be told I was never that bothered by humor in the MCU up until Ragnarok which just took it a few steps too far for my taste... Well, that and Ant-Man which tried too hard to be witty. Humor with characters like Thor and Hulk is fine since that's what you'd expect from a duo like them, but during the more serious scenes like the final battle on Asgard? Bleh, just not my cup of tea. I've warmed to it somewhat since it's better in retrospect thanks to Infinity War though.

Also, new link to the edited version without the jokes for anyone interested:

I understand a lot of the humor wasn't appreciated by a lot of people. It didn't bother me and I look at Thor and near immortals as not having much levity in some situations because they don't feel mortal or in danger. And sorry Crows I liked Valkyrie. She was a typical burned out warrior in some aspects but was really looking for a reason to matter again.

A lot of actors are the same in their movies. Tom Cruise though entertaining is playing Tom Cruise and John Travolta is the same way.

Style over substance. Looks great and has some iconic moments, but sadly is undermined by the Laugh Factory Director.

I finally watched this comedy. It was kind of a piece of crap. Hela looked great but way too powerful. The girl that played Valkyrie was cute but nothing like Valkyrie. Thor without his hammer is lame af. Lots of Kirbyesque designs. The Stan Lee cameo was the worst yet. Hulk is still too big. The Jeff Goldblum character sucked. I'm tired of this Loki. These comic book movies are ao apocalyptic; everything gets destroyed. Who likes this crap? Is it 8-35 year olds?

Back