Their will be no ES for 1:2 Iron man, thoughts?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I was backing u up :mad:

I was basing on the regular edition edition size. Cuz there ain't going to be one for vader unless they pull the numbers after the amount is sold but has SS done that with anything?.... This is the same trend as the Iron man bust/Lingo. Except no numbers:(

The thing is i dunno why SS is producing more IM stuff when they know the paint jobs are so shotty?!..(metallics just don't dry fast enough) Like every time they've launched a IM product they've had major problems. Isn't 4 kick in the balls enough?

either or i wish whoever buying this good luck cuz it is a really nice piece.

:lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl

Ok, all good my friend. Honestly, that's the first I noticed the "Limited Edition" on the regular Vader page; don't like the looks of that.

:sick

I am just wondering:

How many of you who have ordered the SS IM 1:2, have actually phoned SS, or better yet, write to them and let them know you will cancel the IM order on the grounds that their is an open ES and no numbered bases? Why complain here where no one with any control over this can do anything?

I have put in a phone call to SS, and have now been given the option to cancel my IM based on the fact that the open ES was NOT disclosed beforehand, and that I would get my "non-refundable" deposit.

People, a contract has been broken here! You pre-order an expensive piece like this with a non refundable deposit where we were CLEARLY led to believe at the VERY LEAST there would be an ES before shipment of product. Not to mention that almost all of SS products have a numbered base.

When I got on the phone, the customer service rep, who has given me the option to cancel and get my deposit back, has said she will get back to me on what I consider a very important issue: that an ES will be established. That what will happen instead is they will post a deadline for orders on the IM Maquette. By that date, the mold will be broken and ES set by timeline. Now, if they tell me the timeline is like three years, I will be cancelling my order. If, instead they tell me it is something like a couple of months, then my order stays.

If you have a concern about this ES, then you need to constructively do something about it to make a change. Griping here will not do much other than to allow ourselves to vent.

Do something. It usually gets positive results, not always, but most of the time.

Same thing goes for the Vader. Let them know you should cancel it based on the conditions at the time of order. It is not a threat, but rather a constructive way to approach an issue where we are clearly being mislead, or SS made a mistake somewhere in their communications about this pieces.

very good post. :D
also a calgarian, Hi

Not so sure about the mad face there bud, your post didn't indicate who you were "backing up."

:wave

:mad::mad::mad: :wave any day (backing "you" up any day) and anytime (backing "you" up anytime).

BACKING U UP!!!! :sancho

And Buffy is backing BOTH OF YOU UP. :wave

220-342buffy-the-vampire-slayer-posters.jpg

I am just wondering:

How many of you who have ordered the SS IM 1:2, have actually phoned SS, or better yet, write to them and let them know you will cancel the IM order on the grounds that their is an open ES and no numbered bases? Why complain here where no one with any control over this can do anything?

I have put in a phone call to SS, and have now been given the option to cancel my IM based on the fact that the open ES was NOT disclosed beforehand, and that I would get my "non-refundable" deposit.

People, a contract has been broken here! You pre-order an expensive piece like this with a non refundable deposit where we were CLEARLY led to believe at the VERY LEAST there would be an ES before shipment of product. Not to mention that almost all of SS products have a numbered base.

When I got on the phone, the customer service rep, who has given me the option to cancel and get my deposit back, has said she will get back to me on what I consider a very important issue: that an ES will be established. That what will happen instead is they will post a deadline for orders on the IM Maquette. By that date, the mold will be broken and ES set by timeline. Now, if they tell me the timeline is like three years, I will be cancelling my order. If, instead they tell me it is something like a couple of months, then my order stays.If you have a concern about this ES, then you need to constructively do something about it to make a change. Griping here will not do much other than to allow ourselves to vent.

Do something. It usually gets positive results, not always, but most of the time.

Same thing goes for the Vader. Let them know you should cancel it based on the conditions at the time of order. It is not a threat, but rather a constructive way to approach an issue where we are clearly being mislead, or SS made a mistake somewhere in their communications about this pieces.

i would be guessing that if they do close the ES and destroy the mold, it will most likely be a couple years since they'er going to want to capitalize on the next IM movie coming out...

Back