Their will be no ES for 1:2 Iron man, thoughts?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would love to see the comiquette's pant in this maquette!!:banana:banana

Also how much does this thing weigh, it's not even 50lbs right, hollow and with all the paint defects coming out, all I have to say is that Sideshow better get their act together with the paint apps otherwise ppl are going to rave the roof off of Oakland California.

25lbs!!!!!!!!!!!! :horror :horror :horror :horror :horror :horror , I rest my case judge no further questions....

License:
Marvel

Product Type:
Maquette

Product Size:
40" H (1016mm) x 20" W (508mm) x 20" L (508mm)*

Product Weight:
25.00 lbs (11.34 kg)*

Box Size:
43.25" H (1098.55mm) x 22.75" W (577.85mm) x 14.00" L (355.6mm)*

25lbs!!!!!!!!!!!! :horror :horror :horror :horror :horror :horror , I rest my case judge no further questions....

License:
Marvel

Product Type:
Maquette

Product Size:

Product Weight:
25.00 lbs (11.34 kg)*

Box Size:

But isn't it made of fiberglass? Of course it will be light, AND strong. Stronger than polystone, for sure. It is part metal and part polystone, too, but if it was ALL polystone, it would weigh over 100 pounds.

But isn't it made of fiberglass? Of course it will be light, AND strong. Stronger than polystone, for sure. It is part metal and part polystone, too, but if it was ALL polystone, it would weigh over 100 pounds.

Still wouldn't you want that to be solid BT, I mean a piece of this magnitude and 2K It's needs to hold it's ground and just be STUPID heavy.

I would like this piece more if I came over Jye4ever's house and I couldn't lift this sucker up even with a bear hug grip.

Still wouldn't you want that to be solid BT, I mean a piece of this magnitude and 2K It's needs to hold it's ground and just be STUPID heavy.

I would like this piece more if I came over Jye4ever's house and I couldn't lift this sucker up even with a bear hug grip.

I would like the statue itself to be fiberglass, heck even carbon fiber, and the base to be weighted, to weight like 50 pounds, while the statue itself weighs 15-25 pounds tops.

Re: There will be no ES for 1:2 Iron man, thoughts?

I turned my AC on and it blew my Iron Man 1:2 down to the ground. :( This is one of the crazy stories we will hear.

Im curious to know which parts of this piece are metal?...Im willing to bet theirs nothing close to being metal on this with a weight of 25lbs.

Is Jon favreau's original maquette solid polystone or filberglass?
Its ridiculous that a PF Abom thats half the hight of this weighs 10lbs more :rolleyes:

Chris

They are covering their own asses that is obvious. Every single Iron Man piece that as ever come out of SSC has had issues from scratches to dents to paint scuffs to cracking. If they put an ES on it, it guarantees pains in the ass for returns and exchanges. No ES means that they can handle if 100 or 200 come back because I guarantee you that they'll have people smash and break these when there is a problem instead of having them shipped back and forth.

They are covering their own asses that is obvious. Every single Iron Man piece that as ever come out of SSC has had issues from scratches to dents to paint scuffs to cracking. If they put an ES on it, it guarantees pains in the ass for returns and exchanges. No ES means that they can handle if 100 or 200 come back because I guarantee you that they'll have people smash and break these when there is a problem instead of having them shipped back and forth.

It will be interesting to see whats really in these things when the smashing begins...

Chris

License:
Marvel

Product Type:
Maquette

Product Size:

Product Weight:
25.00 lbs (11.34 kg)*

Box Size:

24 Pounds after the paint flakes off. :lecture

BOTTOM LINE..

SOLD=QUALITY (ie HULK PF)
HOLLOW=CHEAP (ie THING PF)

2k for hollow= SUCK IT

BRING BACK THE QUALITY AND ILL THROW DOWN THE BENJIMENS

yeah no ????....we're paying thousands of dollars for marvel piggy banks? F that.

Im curious to know which parts of this piece are metal?...Im willing to bet theirs nothing close to being metal on this with a weight of 25lbs.

Is Jon favreau's original maquette solid polystone or filberglass?
Its ridiculous that a PF Abom thats half the hight of this weighs 10lbs more :rolleyes:

Chris

I doubt Jon Favreau's is polystone.

it would seem SS is starting to get a PR problem........ just an observation.

Return to what made your company great and your products desired Sideshow, that's why we are all long-time fans and buy them time and time again, not this new face we are seeing with poor QA, hollow/flaking statues, open edition sizes, increased edition sizes after announced, etc.

Back