Their will be no ES for 1:2 Iron man, thoughts?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are we even make such a big deal over ES? At that price i am more concern about the quality of the product.

well,we all expect that the product will be and will arrive mint..if not then
FAIL

i-said-what.jpg

Who ever that vuyign this should be an HARDCORE IRON MAN FAN BOY!.. not some Grease ball that wants to make a quick buck. Sideshow is doing the same deally with the vader bust also no edition size. Again if you dropping 1500K+ on something id be concerned about the product quality. If want take a pen and write whatever you want on the bottom.. hahahaha.

Who ever that vuyign this should be an HARDCORE IRON MAN FAN BOY!.. not some Grease ball that wants to make a quick buck. Sideshow is doing the same deally with the vader bust also no edition size. Again if you dropping 1500K+ on something id be concerned about the product quality. If want take a pen and write whatever you want on the bottom.. hahahaha.

Really Vader is not getting a ES either :horror:horror:horror:rotfl

I was quoting wookielovin, wondering where he pulled that from - the EX is limited to 300 and the Regular says "limited edition." It is concerning that there isn't a TBD listed, but at least the EX has a set ES.

I was quoting wookielovin, wondering where he pulled that from - the EX is limited to 300 and the Regular says "limited edition." It is concerning that there isn't a TBD listed, but at least the EX has a set ES.

Yes, I was backing u up :mad:

I am just wondering:

How many of you who have ordered the SS IM 1:2, have actually phoned SS, or better yet, write to them and let them know you will cancel the IM order on the grounds that their is an open ES and no numbered bases? Why complain here where no one with any control over this can do anything?

I have put in a phone call to SS, and have now been given the option to cancel my IM based on the fact that the open ES was NOT disclosed beforehand, and that I would get my "non-refundable" deposit.

People, a contract has been broken here! You pre-order an expensive piece like this with a non refundable deposit where we were CLEARLY led to believe at the VERY LEAST there would be an ES before shipment of product. Not to mention that almost all of SS products have a numbered base.

When I got on the phone, the customer service rep, who has given me the option to cancel and get my deposit back, has said she will get back to me on what I consider a very important issue: that an ES will be established. That what will happen instead is they will post a deadline for orders on the IM Maquette. By that date, the mold will be broken and ES set by timeline. Now, if they tell me the timeline is like three years, I will be cancelling my order. If, instead they tell me it is something like a couple of months, then my order stays.

If you have a concern about this ES, then you need to constructively do something about it to make a change. Griping here will not do much other than to allow ourselves to vent.

Do something. It usually gets positive results, not always, but most of the time.

Same thing goes for the Vader. Let them know you should cancel it based on the conditions at the time of order. It is not a threat, but rather a constructive way to approach an issue where we are clearly being mislead, or SS made a mistake somewhere in their communications about this pieces.

I was actually pretty excited about this b/c that means I can probably get one for a real good price around next Christmas:lol

Back