The X-Files Re-Opened: New Seasons From FOX (Season 11 Coming Soon)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Truth May Still Be Out There! The X-Files potentially back!

I didn't even know there was a comic carrying on from the finale.

That was so short, but just seeing Scully back with a gun in an investigative situation got me excited, and judging by the soldiers, we're going to get flashbacks to past incidents, probably how CGB will appear.

It was cool seeing that commercial for X-Files during Wayward Pines last night. Can't wait for January 16th!!!:yess:

Yea, it's short but it was enough to get me excited. Instant 90s flashback seeing that poster on the floor. Hope the story is solid.

Wonder if the poster on the floor is indicative of picking up where the show left off, the old office ripped apart at the end of the finale.

I think what would be ideal, since it's a "miniseries" atm, would be to do just that and conclude the story we've all been following all this time while setting up new questions and a new plot for a new cast to pursue and answer if it full on comes back.

Yeah, I was fast forwarding though the commercials and was like wait a minute, back it up...:lol They've got six episodes to work with, hopefully they can give it a proper send off this time.

If they're an hour each, that's three movies. Gotta be enough.

Wonder if they'll treat this as truly the end and end it with a sense of closure, no loose ends, though that wouldn't be very X-Files :lol

Imagine if they wrote an end where Mulder's whole life was made up and he's been in a spaceship since Samantha's abduction.

Yeah, the Season 10 comic is cannon. I've gotta catch up on it myself. I only know the big plot points like
Spoiler Spoiler:

This is really shaping up to be an awesome run. Looking forward to seeing the dynamic due hit the small screen. Didn't care for the last movie too much. Wasn't bad, but just wasn't great, IMO.

Time for redemption.

Yeah, the Season 10 comic is cannon. I've gotta catch up on it myself. I only know the big plot points like
Spoiler Spoiler:

How the ****.

This is really shaping up to be an awesome run. Looking forward to seeing the dynamic due hit the small screen. Didn't care for the last movie too much. Wasn't bad, but just wasn't great, IMO.

Time for redemption.

For me, it was a good story if it were just an episode of the show, it just didn't have that elevated quality to feel like it's a movie as the first film had.

Back