The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, see I can't do that. I'd rather just go to Sea World or the Animal Kingdom (new favorite Disney park) than stand in that B.S. and barely enjoy anything. When there's that many people there you're not really going to be able to see anything anyways unless you're at least 6'4" tall.

Yeah, see I can't do that. I'd rather just go to Sea World or the Animal Kingdom (new favorite Disney park) than stand in that B.S. and barely enjoy anything. When there's that many people there you're not really going to be able to see anything anyways unless you're at least 6'4" tall.

:lecture

Animal Kingdom is hugely underrated, IMO. We love to wander around all day and get snackies at Flame Tree BBQ and Yak & Yeti counter service. Plus, listening to the monkees screaming at each other is priceless.

The scary thing is that pic of the people just waiting to get into the park.

Animal Kingdom is hugely underrated, IMO. We love to wander around all day and get snackies at Flame Tree BBQ and Yak & Yeti counter service. Plus, listening to the monkees screaming at each other is priceless.

Poo throwing......?????

Oh yeah. That, and I love to eat/drink at the Rainforest Cafe in front. I don't care what anyone says, this is my favorite restaurant besides Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville.

To me, no place is nastier than Animal Kingdom. It's hot, sticky, smelly, and just plain gross. The rides arent interesting, and I feel like i'm covered in water by the time I leave. :monkey1

Oh yeah. That, and I love to eat/drink at the Rainforest Cafe in front. I don't care what anyone says, this is my favorite restaurant besides Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville.

Rain Forest cafe is great, I haven't been in ages. I really want to eat at the T-Rex Cafe in Downtown Disney.

To me, no place is nastier than Animal Kingdom. It's hot, sticky, smelly, and just plain gross. The rides arent interesting, and I feel like i'm covered in water by the time I leave. :monkey1

Depends on what you are looking for. Everest is one of the greatest rides at any Disney park so that alone is worth going for me. And the theming in AK and Asia specifically is the most immersive of any park. Go on a cooler day with someone you enjoy spending time doing nothing with and just walk around and look at the sights.

But generally speaking...if I'm at Disney, I'm at one of the other three parks. What can I say? I'm a ride guy...

I don't care about the rides. Even in WDW I'm more interested in the environment than the attractions.

But I'm not standing in this:

hpline.jpg

See you in about 2013, Potter! :lol

Hey that's fine with me. They can ride that while I ride the hulk all day! That, or go to the old universal studios.

I don't care about the rides. Even in WDW I'm more interested in the environment than the attractions.

But I'm not standing in this:

hpline.jpg

F that. :panic:

I might go in August.

Feb is to far away. I need to get my Butter Beer on yo!

Rain Forest cafe is great, I haven't been in ages. I really want to eat at the T-Rex Cafe in Downtown Disney.

I think I ate about 4 times at RFC, during my trip last year. Pastalaya for the win!!!:yess:

T-Rex wasn't too bad, the ribs fell right off the bone.:drool Nothing like the crap we have up north.

As for HP, I doubt I'll be back for vacation for a few years, hopefully things will have died down by then.

I absolutely hate the food at Rainforest Cafe and would personally never go back. However, in all fairness I love steak and that's what I usually order when I go out. That is NOT the place to go if you are a meat eater. I'm sure their simple things are okay. However, in Disney World there are too many other choices that for the price is way better in quality.

F that. :panic:

I might go in August.

Feb is to far away. I need to get my Butter Beer on yo!

The lines have already died down. Someone on the radio here in Orlando said they went Sunday morning and there was only a 45 minute wait for the HP ride.

What time were they there though? That mighta been right after it opened. I think its going to stay busy through summer, but I think come school time things will calm down. That is my hope anyway.

I've always been a WDW person, but this area is making me want to go to Universal. I'll wait until off-season, though.

Pretty much the same with me. I would only want to go to seen the sets. I really have no interest in the rides.

We're headed to Orlando on July 9th to take the kids for a Disney/Universal trip. My kids are too small for some of the Universal stuff ... but my 2 y.o. son is a Jurassic Park fanatic ("Daddy ... I wanna vatch dinosaur!!) ... so he should enjoy that part of Universal.

SnakeDoc

I definitely want to check this out, but I'll definitely be going in the off season. I had a blast at WDW last year with my wife (went the first week of November) the weather was mild and the lines on a Tuesday were non-existent.

I have no interest in going to things like this during peak season.

Back