1/6 Star Ace - Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire - Harry Potter (Tri-Wizard Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I think this is the case. It's a shame because the wide range of interesting characters is one of the best things about this franchise.

Bingo. I'm not going to keep buying every version of the trio again and again if there's never going to be a Neville or Luna to hang out with them.

DSCN3057.JPG

Tanks XENAS.
I like it. But it is not my favorite. The triwizard Harry was not high on my list.
The clotes werry nice. The sculpt is good.
I think the nek are a bit long and the glowes take away the movement in the wrist.
The egg and goblet is very nice.
He looks good displayed on his broomstick.

Yes camiller99
Triwizard cup is a bit wonky. At least mine are. Probably been ported to mutch :)

It might've even been cheaper - perhaps £111 - I'm not at home, so don't have a record to hand. It was new from Jumblies Ebay. I got OOTP Sirius for £100 at the same time. It's like anything - just hold out and check regularly until it's at a price you're prepared to pay.

I guess this belongs here (posted on the general thread first, sorry...)

I had passed on this piece initially after having him on pre-order, but Diego's AWESOME pose got my to finally pull the trigger when a great ebay deal came my way.

Here's to you, Diego!

e0VCAb.jpg

4ts3Gk.jpg

Back