The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pic of Hogwarts construction

fans_wwohp_promo_05.jpg

WOWOWOWOWOW!!! I can't wait!

Don't feel like a ******! This is where I plan on spending my vacation next year. Also Disney is planning on doing major work and adding on a bunch of stuff to Fantasy land. It won't be completed until 2013 though. I love Disney and Universal! :rock

mebbe we'll just have to go with you, Brother!:banana:banana

COME ON DOWN HERE!!! LETS MAKE IT AN EVENT!!!

Drinks are on me!

(for the first five people and only for the first round cuz i'm broke yo:monkey5)

Might as well embedded the commercial here.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/oWNKWE-vFAI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/oWNKWE-vFAI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Wow, I'm stunned. If the ride is half as good as (I'm assuming that's the queue?) it'll be amazing.

If that is from the actual park and not just film set pics, then it will be amazing indeed. But I say its the film set there. I want tourists in the pics or I'm not buying those are the real deal.

That's a good point, I didn't consider they may be set images. I wondered how the candles looked so good floating. I really hope they are actual images from the park though. I'm worried that this is going to fall short of my expectations...

It's going to be weird walking down a street with snow covered roofs while sweating you ass off. :lol

That snow is gonna look like ____ in a few years unless they keep up with it. Too bad I don't have much faith in Universal to do it. :(

Back