What are the must see attractions at Disney World?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Universal studios and Island of adventure are better than disney IMO. Unless you have youngsters. The new ride Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit is awesome. Not particularly frightening but very fun. T2 3D Aswell is brill

Here are some pics from our trip:

Disney52.jpg

Disney12.jpg

Disney23.jpg

Disney43.jpg

Disney74.jpg

Disney118.jpg

100_0724.jpg

Disney162.jpg

Disney169.jpg

Oww man, I wanna go there. Fellow Collectors who's down to go on a retreat,adventure to that Disney. Road Trip.

Just thinking of how I needed to take four showers per day makes me not as depressed. :)

Ok, just kidding. 2 showers + deodorant on my junk.

Just thinking of how I needed to take four showers per day makes me not as depressed. :)

Ok, just kidding. 2 showers + deodorant on my junk.

I only seem to sweat from my forehead (probably due to its Neil Patrick Harris-esque size), so my heat horror stories are the massive irritation I get there from constantly wiping it with those brown recycled napkins.

Universal studios and Island of adventure are better than disney IMO. Unless you have youngsters. The new ride Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit is awesome. Not particularly frightening but very fun. T2 3D Aswell is brill

Truer now for sure. I always felt that the Spider-Man ride was Orlando's best theme park attraction and now that Wizarding World of Harry Potter has opened up, I have no doubt that the attraction tops even Spider-Man.

Walt Disney World has some serious innovation to do.

For me, Revenge of the Mummy is the best attraction in Orlando, and my favorite overall. Spider-Man is a fairly close second.

I have absolutely no interest in Harry Potter, and really liked the Lost Continent, so I'm still bitter about that.

Magic Kingdom-
Haunted Mansion
Monster Inc (Laugh Floor)
Space Mountain
Thunder Mountain Railroad
Splash Mountain
Mickeys 3D Philharmagic

Disney Hollywood Studios-
Tower of Terror
Aerosmith Rock-n-Roll Roller Coaster
Toy Story Mania

Not a big fan of Animal Kingdom but Expedition Everest is a good roller coaster and a must ride as well.

I'm at WDW at the moment so i am fresh off the experience.
Having a blast!

Back