The Walking Dead (Xbox Live Arcade and PSN)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I remember that's the whole point of 400 days. To give you an introduction to the characters who are going to show up in season 2.

Yeah exactly. I'm not sure what's not to like. The whole point of the 400 days dlc is just an introduction. You're not supposed to finish the hour and a half or so dlc and go "OMG, these characters mean the world to me...!

That's what season 2 is for.

I think it's half to introduce the new characters so they don't need any backstory gameplay when the second season starts and half letting the players play "just the tip" to satisfy their appetites until the new season.

Picked this up on Steam and got Season2 too - played about 7 hours and really don't like it. Point and click is not my thing and the 'drama' is so forced, its just unrealistic. Chapter 3 was just hideous pacing wise. Put me down in the 'dont get the hype' camp

I think you are confusing TWD with Game of Thrones. Everyone hates on TWD.

Mostly it's uber GoT fans that hate on it. At least that's the impression I get from the two threads in the Movie/TV section. I enjoy both very much so I don't get it.

But, in regards to the video game, the only reason I play it and enjoy it is because it's based on TWD. This type of game isn't my thing for the most part. I mean I'm sure the Wolf Among Us is probably better than the TWD game and I don't even consider playing it.

Back