The Walking Dead -Velvet Morning heads/Kato outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - Now Taking Payments 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

fantastic work.....uniform...sculpt...fantastic

Re: The Walking Dead - Now Taking Payments 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

Here is where you get the headsculpt,

https://www.spettersenart.blogspot.com

Does anyone know if I can ask him to make this sculpt without the neck, just like the one on the first post, to fit the TTM19 muscular body?

And where can I find this "officer burns" figure to get the holster and belt? I searched on ebay, google and nothing... at least, which manufacturer makes it?

Sorry for my questions, they may seem absurd for some of you guys already used to make these custom figures, but I'm just starting... I have a lot of original hot toys figures, but no customs at all. I always thought they could never get so perfect like the official releases, but my oppinion totally changed after I found this section of the forum... especially elvis1976's thread.

Also, apologize for any mistakes in my text, I'm from Brazil, and obviously we don't speak english here, or write in english very often...

Does anyone know if I can ask him to make this sculpt without the neck, just like the one on the first post, to fit the TTM19 muscular body?

And where can I find this "officer burns" figure to get the holster and belt? I searched on ebay, google and nothing... at least, which manufacturer makes it?

Sorry for my questions, they may seem absurd for some of you guys already used to make these custom figures, but I'm just starting... I have a lot of original hot toys figures, but no customs at all. I always thought they could never get so perfect like the official releases, but my oppinion totally changed after I found this section of the forum... especially elvis1976's thread.

Also, apologize for any mistakes in my text, I'm from Brazil, and obviously we don't speak english here, or write in english very often...

The BBI figure Officer Burns was a sheriff, possibly a search for that may help you. It's an older figure. I found mine on a toy site that isn't one of the bigger names in the business, but they had one left.

There's other police belts available easier, but they don't have the basket weave imprinting like Burns.

I found one at a buddy's house last week in a box of stuff he was getting rid of. I knew one of the guys here was looking for it, so I contacted him and now he's happy.

I'll keep an eye out for you as well.

Good Hunting! It's an awesome figure!

As for the neckless head, VM had it on his site, I haven't checked in awhile to see if it's still available. But, it's unpainted, neckless or with neck, he's not painting anymore.

You'll need to contact Enropy to see if he's got any left over accessories, ring, name badge,watch face, etc. You'll need to get a Bruce Lee watch- it's gold, paint it silver, use Entropy's watch face and it's Rick's!

Here's where to get the King County shoulder patches

https://onesixthscaleking.com/shop/...movie-king-county-georgia-sheriff-dept-p-2172

Feel free to PM me for any help. The guys on the forum all look out for each other finding stuff.

I think VM only made them neckless for those that wanted it and were getting it painted. Otherwise they all came with necks.

i have one already neckless and almost finished painted i can sell you.

Finally some pics of the badge.

This is the 2.0 version as I wasn't happy with how the lettering came out and decided to use printed decals instead. The hat is a replacement for the Velvet Morning sculpt and has the badge attach as a separate piece.

preview_image_2_23538002x.jpg

preview_image_1_29353692x.jpg

:rock Looks amazing!

Thanks buddy. :hi5:

Anyone wanting a badge or hat w/ badge (either painted or unpainted) PM me.

I'm PMing dycegamez, Buttmunch, Jediguy, RandeG, chilipep66, DP2011, dunnybunny about the gun bag. I've only got a few of these, but if you want one and I missed your name please PM me.

Anyone here still selling painted heads? PM me if so :)

Anyone here still selling painted heads? PM me if so :)

The one im selling has been requested by another member but i can offer to paint a head for you as these are still being offered unpainted.

Same here....anyone that has a Rick head without the hat....I'll be interested in grabbing one.

It only occured to me now... does anyone know if the shirt comes with the patches on sleeves and the badge on the chest?

Anyone wanting a badge or hat w/ badge (either painted or unpainted) PM me.

I'm PMing dycegamez, Buttmunch, Jediguy, RandeG, chilipep66, DP2011, dunnybunny about the gun bag. I've only got a few of these, but if you want one and I missed your name please PM me.

Got my Colt Python & accessory set arrived today! Outstanding work! :yess:

I sent a PM a while back about the gun bag... if I'm not already on it, could you add me to it? I'm also interested in the hat w/badge. I will send another PM about both of the above. Thanks again! :)

Anyone have a good right handed alternative to the Officer Burns belt? I know the T-1000 belt, but it's lefty. Any good right handed holster out there to slap onto the T-1000 belt?

Anyone have a good right handed alternative to the Officer Burns belt? I know the T-1000 belt, but it's lefty. Any good right handed holster out there to slap onto the T-1000 belt?

Can the holster be moved without damaging the belt?

Back