The Walking Dead -Velvet Morning heads/Kato outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - Now Taking Payments 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

I used the wolverine jeans dye in black.

Ahh ok, that's a great look on your custom!

What did everyone use to attach the badge and pieces from Entropy's set? I never saw an answer about that in the thread.

Re: The Walking Dead - Now Taking Payments 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

i need help on that too for when my set is sent, cause i dont know how ill get mine on

i was more after the little buttons? tape aswell?

got a dirty harry gun yesterday from stevo 4 the 2nd custom it looks really well wit the figure

Hey guys, I have these two revolvers for sale if you need them for your Rick Grimes. One is stevo's and the other one I found at my local collectibles show. $12 each shipped within the US.

***Update: Gun on top is already sold. The one below is still available.

2012-02-11_21-31-07_265.jpg

Last edited:

hey wa sup Entropy just wondering how everythings coming out? thanks

I would like to know if it's still possible to purchase the clothing and the head with hat... if it is, can anyone please tell me how to do it?

Also, where are you guys getting the belt with holster? Never saw anything like it on ebay...

I would like to know if it's still possible to purchase the clothing and the head with hat... if it is, can anyone please tell me how to do it?

Also, where are you guys getting the belt with holster? Never saw anything like it on ebay...

Here is where you get the headsculpt,

https://www.spettersenart.blogspot.com

Kato did have the uniforms but they might be sold out. Moe is working on a new set though at a cheaper price. (I am selling a budget uniform set from the Officer Burns figure).

The belt and holster that many are using is from the Officer Burns figure.

got the kit yesterday looks great

Here is where you get the headsculpt,

https://www.spettersenart.blogspot.com

Kato did have the uniforms but they might be sold out. Moe is working on a new set though at a cheaper price. (I am selling a budget uniform set from the Officer Burns figure).

The belt and holster that many are using is from the Officer Burns figure.

Thanks a lot! But who is Moe? Does he have a thread?

I saw your set, but it's not much accurate for Rick... I wanted something like the pictures on the first post. That is awesome.

Thanks a lot! But who is Moe? Does he have a thread?

I saw your set, but it's not much accurate for Rick... I wanted something like the pictures on the first post. That is awesome.

Two more sets will be available around next week. One set has been ordered.

You may pre order the last set.:wave

Back