The Walking Dead -Velvet Morning heads/Kato outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - Now Taking Payments 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

There are pics of the mod from Kato and someone else in this thread somewhere. I'm not sure what page, sorry I can't be of more help.

Here are a couple of better pics of the bag in action. Not shown is a velcro tie closure for the handles. Hat and badge pics soon.

pphoto.jpg

ppphoto.jpg

photo.jpg

Last edited:
Re: The Walking Dead - Now Taking Payments 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

Love the bag! I want one!

Entropy,

The gun bag looks outstanding! Please add me to the list. (Did you get the PM I sent, btw?)

Looking forward to seeing how the hat & badge turn out! Keep up the good work! :clap

Hi Entropy,

All your stuff looks amazing, especially the gun and the bag. PM sent, thanks!

Entropy has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

This project turned out great, congrats to all the talented guys who made it happen and the lucky fellows who reaped the benefits.

Hey Entropy, looks awesome. Still have me on the list for the bag, right? :) Thanks, Rande

Entropy,

The gun bag looks outstanding! Please add me to the list. (Did you get the PM I sent, btw?)

Looking forward to seeing how the hat & badge turn out! Keep up the good work! :clap

Entropy has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Got your PM and cleared out some messages. :duff
I've got a list of the gun bag people, Rande. I was waiting to contact them about the bag until I had the other bits ready as some of you wanted those as well.

yes , no doubt i want the bag and the other stuff also thanks Entropy

entropy do u have an update on the kit? =)

Poor Entropy :lol

I'll leave you alone, but cash is ready when you are :D

Posted on the Warriors Gate Productions thread

WGPwalkingdead.jpg

Will be nice to have an alternative head for Rick plus other new characters :rock

Poor Entropy :lol

I'll leave you alone, but cash is ready when you are :D

haha. It's been tricky balancing replying to PMs, filling orders and making new stuff. I'll get better at it. I go over each piece thoroughly and send out the best possible stuff, throwing out anything that wouldn't make the cut in my own collection, and this sometimes takes more time than I anticipated.

K Bowen, and others waiting on the gun kit, they will ship in the next day or two.
Thank you all for your patience! now back to work. :D

Entropy, how much are those bags?

Is the clothing still available Kato?

I saw the elvis did a Rick with black jeans. Anyone else do that? If so, what jeans did you use? I love how it looks on his custom.

I saw the elvis did a Rick with black jeans. Anyone else do that? If so, what jeans did you use? I love how it looks on his custom.

Why don't you just ask Elvis?:dunno

Back