The Walking Dead -Velvet Morning heads/Kato outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - Now Taking Payments 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

The guy who is getting everyone killed!!!!
Awesome piece man....Shane one day hopefully...

Re: The Walking Dead - Now Taking Payments 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

damn those ghost rider boots are really 50.? theres gotta be something cheaper.

Yup, They should work with the ankle peg of the HT body.

If it wasn't for the laces on the side, they'd be fine.

I believe Entropy is working on a set of boots though.

If it wasn't for the laces on the side, they'd be fine.

I believe Entropy is working on a set of boots though.

True.

Yes, I am dying to see what he does with them. Paid for my set with the Gun Bag too. Very excited about it.

your making boots? I WANT A PAIR ENTROPY! add me to the list please. thanks

I got my Grimes uniform today from Kato and it is, as his usual, amazing.

Thanks a lot Kato.

If I still had my zombie collection I would be sorely tempted by this project. Everyone's Rick Grimes look wonderful! :rock

Nah, they're not dark enough. Rick's are VERY dark brown, almost black.

Paint them...? I dont know, they look pretty accurate in terms of sculpt, etc. Just throwing a suggestion out there.

Here you go...

635fe54f.jpg

The body is the enterbay Han body and the shirt is from the HT t1000.

That looks great!

None of us will ever be elvis.

:lol

Back