The Walking Dead -Velvet Morning heads/Kato outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - Now Taking Payments 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

The only alternative I've found is a custom holster from Stevo, but it took about 4 months to get made. Plus even if you get the burns belt, you'll want to get a different holster anyway, which is the set up I have.

Re: The Walking Dead - Now Taking Payments 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

The only alternative I've found is a custom holster from Stevo, but it took about 4 months to get made. Plus even if you get the burns belt, you'll want to get a different holster anyway, which is the set up I have.

Do you have pics or a link to the holster you got? I'd love to see your finished Rick.

the painted heads are still available ?

Painted heads are not offered anymore. You're on your own to find a painter at this point.

Are there still unpainted heads for sale?

Haven't seen a Rick custom in a while, here's my season 2 Rick.

c48f96df.jpg

That looks great turd :rock

What body and shirt did you use?

Awesome Turd, let's see more pics.

Here you go...

a86a6a53.jpg

635fe54f.jpg

The body is the enterbay Han body and the shirt is from the HT t1000.

very cool, question for everyboady on what boots did they use on the police uniform Rick? thanks

Awesome stuff man! Great idea with the shirt. I'm not elvis so I would not have any idea what it was.

Back