The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lady running the show now is absolutely killing it. This season has been excellent and Rick's "last" episode was phenomenal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The lady running the show now is absolutely killing it. This season has been excellent and Rick's "last" episode was phenomenal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed! And these time jumps feel like the reboot the show needed to make things fresh. And doing such a big change in the first third of the season is unexpected as well - we usually have to wait for mid or season premier time for that kind of shift. That gives it a bit of a comic book feel as comics aren’t as bound to the seasons hype and schedule and a significant event could occur at any time.

It’s just too bad these changes are about a year too late as so many have given up on the show since last season. I hope all the hype Rick’s exit has caused a few to come back and check out the changes.

Weird that they didn't make much out of it being Maggie's last episode aswell. Wonder how they will just write her character out? I guess she could be dead and any future movie, which seems like a possibility, could be set in the missing 6 years prior to her death.

Next week's episode is going to be interesting to see where characters have ended up.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

From what I’ve read, I don’t know how true it is but they’re keeping her character alive, just in case Lauren’s new show flops she can return if she wants.

They seemed to hint at her leaving to join the weird, pantsuited lady in the A-Team van that appeared briefly last season. The one with the two hench-chicks in black, that was marketing copies of a survivalist notebook in exchange for music or something.

SnakeDoc

Loving the direction of the show- this season continues to impress me, though I was super sad to see Rick leave.
Ummmmmm......except for Carol now looking like Legolas and Gandalf's lovechild. :lol

And I'm not quite sure how to post spoiler tags, so without giving too much away, isn't the math wrong about a certain 'reveal' towards the end of this episode?

So is Maggie gone or not?
She's meant to be gone. Someone else is in charge at Hilltop I think. I guess we won't find out until the next episode. I did notice that Tara doesn't seem to be around in Alexandria anymore, so perhaps she is now at Hilltop and maybe even the new leader there? Could also be the Oceanside girls seeing as they sided with Maggie.

I'm really liking the time jump for the series. Gives it a whole new direction and it's nice to see the new families and relationships that have developed over time.

Loving the direction of the show- this season continues to impress me, though I was super sad to see Rick leave.
Ummmmmm......except for Carol now looking like Legolas and Gandalf's lovechild. [emoji38]

And I'm not quite sure how to post spoiler tags, so without giving too much away, isn't the math wrong about a certain 'reveal' towards the end of this episode?
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ummmmmm......except for Carol now looking like Legolas and Gandalf's lovechild. :lol

Math is definitely wrong.

So I've only watched the last Rick episode. Thought it was done well. I need to catch up on the rest of the episodes. They needed a reboot so the time jump makes sense. It's like getting a new show within a show. Not sure I'm sold on walkers talking though. That don't seem right.

:lol :lol She does! I am really enjoying this season, although I shall miss Rick (and Maggie).

I liked the last episode.
As for Maggie... could it be her they were talking about every time they mentioned something about Michonne being this way "ever since..."? It would seem a bit silly if they were alluding to Rick's "death".

Back