The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still can't see Rick dying. They're not going to start his next episode with him just being killed by that horde of walkers. He will end up getting away from them. Anne has left Gabriel, she needs an A to get out of the situation.

I could see Rick being taken and no one knows what happened to him. Daryl will feel guilty because he led Rick out there away from Alexandria. Maggie will feel guilty because she was going behind his back. Michonne will be distraught and who knows what she will do. Rick's disappearance will stir everyone up.

Not sure if Maggie will get to Negan. Is he still alive and locked up in the comics? Was there a finality to his arc?
I personally hope he ends up dead, that one of the saviours does away with him because they don't want to be lead by him again.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Th only way I am sticking with his show is if Maggie botches the assassination and Negan kills her and Gabriel and every other character i find annoying and takes control.

I still can't see Rick dying. They're not going to start his next episode with him just being killed by that horde of walkers. He will end up getting away from them. Anne has left Gabriel, she needs an A to get out of the situation.

I could see Rick being taken and no one knows what happened to him. Daryl will feel guilty because he led Rick out there away from Alexandria. Maggie will feel guilty because she was going behind his back. Michonne will be distraught and who knows what she will do. Rick's disappearance will stir everyone up.

Not sure if Maggie will get to Negan. Is he still alive and locked up in the comics? Was there a finality to his arc?
I personally hope he ends up dead, that one of the saviours does away with him because they don't want to be lead by him again.

Yeah, I can see that happening.

I think Rick will now lead the walkers to the bridge given his condition and it will collapse, sending him and the walkers down stream. Anne will find him and trade him. Sending him off on the chopper severely injured and that is the last we will see of Rick for awhile.

I think Rick will now lead the walkers to the bridge given his condition and it will collapse, sending him and the walkers down stream. Anne will find him and trade him. Sending him off on the chopper severely injured and that is the last we will see of Rick for awhile.
This exactly, or something similar. I'll be really shocked if they 100% kill him with no possibility of bringing him back for a few "big ratings" episodes at the end of the series.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think the preview definitely leads to this assumption. I can see the producers not wanting to kill Rick off completely, but have him disappear and even if he never appears again, we will hear about where he went and what happened to him through others.

Not too sure why Daryl is picked to be the new lead though. I would have thought Michonne would take charge of Alexandria in Rick's absense. Daryl has never been a good leader.

I think the preview definitely leads to this assumption. I can see the producers not wanting to kill Rick off completely, but have him disappear and even if he never appears again, we will hear about where he went and what happened to him through others.

Not too sure why Daryl is picked to be the new lead though. I would have thought Michonne would take charge of Alexandria in Rick's absense. Daryl has never been a good leader.

He’s picked as the new leader?? :lol
Well I saw this coming a couple seasons ago. Daryl is popular among the fan girls that’s why.
I agree that Michonne should’ve been chosen as leader.

They really **** the bed with that ending...

Yeah, what the ****. When you know who showed up I thought for sure it was a joke. I get why they did it but I really did not like what they did with said character.
As for Rick, eh. I feel like there could have been a better ending for him but again, I get why they did it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Good-bye ratings.

Seems like a cheap publicity stunt to sell movies.

Back